3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DominoPK 10.12.21 10:45 pm

Bristles look terrible from a distance (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Hello. I made a Persian with bristles and when the camera is far from the character's face, a mustache appears on the sides of the mouth like Chingiz's. When the face is close-up, everything is in principle normal. Except that the bristle hair is not clearly visible, although it might be. Tell me how to remove it please. Maybe some kind of setting, with an increase, removes the troubles?

Something like this looks like this:
Spoiler
And if you move the camera further away, then these "antennae" become even more distinct, but they will not be visible on the screen.

I have a license. The quality of Shaders and particles to the maximum. Everything else is on the minimum salary.
Spoiler

6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimkinpark 10.12.21

And you try to set all the settings to the maximum, if there is no mustache, then look in the settings, what affects this mustache.

A
Alllex236 10.12.21

with hair and Bioware there have always been problems (

s
sattium 10.12.21

DominoPK
there, in my opinion, there are two levels of bristles, take the one that is thicker (I took this when creating), it looks like it looks better

Spoiler

D
DominoPK 10.12.21

Dimkinpark
Tried it. They still remained (
Alllex236
That's yes. It's good that at least Shepart didn't really have them))
sattium
Yes, it seems like it is. But there is such a thing - just a thicker bristle covering those antennae. That is, they are still visible, but less so. + they are even more visible from a distance. But thanks for the advice. So far, the most suitable option.

A
Alllex236 10.12.21

DominoPK
in general, in the Inquisition, only a gnome or Qunari turns out to be quite normal, the rest are somehow feminine, even with a beard

D
DominoPK 10.12.21

sattium
In general, I played with such stubble and all the same these "antennae" are noticeable. At a distance, even more than if there were less bristles.

I don’t understand why some have all the rules with this stubble, but I have this "defect"? I put everything on Ultra and restarted the game itself, there was no sense, those mustaches are still visible. This is not even a defect in the beard (stubble) itself, but a problem with the texture of the face. I noticed that there are black stripes on the sides of the chin and below (on the neck), as if there are gaps in the polygons of the face or something. Well, figs knows him so .... Let me remind you, I have a license (Origin).