3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 10.12.21 10:45 pm

Is it worth playing? (Life is Strange)

8 Comments
Sort by:
_
_fortexe 10.12.21

Definitely worth it. Don't listen to those who say this.
The plot is also wonderful because you are building it!

L
LEFT FOR DTF 10.12.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
has both the plot and the whining of the girl.
I went through one episode and somehow got fed up with these teenage problems. although the rest of the game is pretty enjoyable.

V
ValikBLR 10.12.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
Worth it! The plot of the game is confusing and it all depends on your answers. The first episodes, to be honest, are not very interesting to pass, and the last (3rd and 4th) episodes are so generally fire!

B
BarackKamacho 10.12.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
should not be forgotten, the whole plot is a hellish illogical copy of the butterfly effect action with an absolutely predictable plot, actions 0 the whole game is this dialogue of two lesbians

S
Shine 10.12.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
It depends on what you need from the plot. If you're looking for an epic, Telltale-style action movie, you're in vain. The game is quite meditative, replete with everyday dialogues and many references, the bulk of which are incomprehensible. Actually, the game rather rests on them, as well as on the magnificent visual and musical accompaniment, than on some very twisted plot. So, it is good within the created setting, but in itself remains an amateur. As for "Nobody understands me! I'm stranded like FSE !!!", the aspect is present, but it is used to create a strong teenage character, with teenage maximalism and problems. And these things fit into the character of the main character, but are not fundamental. If you, the author,

b
by_HAPKOTuK 10.12.21

Yin-Ro-Gan I
also thought for a long time before starting to play. The plot is like 100 points for me!

B
Blade X 10.12.21

Yes. The plot is great.

R
Ripper man 10.12.21

touches the game, because now there are not many games with a good storyline, and besides, the style and design of the locations are not bad, and the music ...