3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
P0c 10.12.21 11:05 pm

What is this sign? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The second time I meet a sign, but I just can't figure out what to do with it:

Spoiler
There is a hidden treasure on the map.
Passed the game for a long time, now I'm going through the addition, I've forgotten everything. Help me to understand.
14 Comments
Sort by:
i
ili0ili 10.12.21

P0c
Wait for someone to wake up. Eh, I would have helped you, but the witcher himself has not been interrogated yet.

Z
ZlobnyDed 10.12.21

P0c
This means that there is a used item nearby (in this case, a chest). Sometimes this sign is buggy and you can see it even when the item is already taken-activated

Z
ZlobnyDed 10.12.21

By the way, it sometimes shines through the walls, so that the object behind the wall, if you don't see it next to it

a
alex297299 10.12.21

P0c
Eh did not pay attention that according to some plot you are given a type of skill for this sign

i
inartr86 10.12.21

You need to shine a flashlight ..

J
JUnnAmmED 10.12.21

This is the portal icon that needs to be activated.

S
Setesh 10.12.21

alex297299
JUnnAmmED
don't be fooled

M
Maklline66 10.12.21

As already said above, a used and / or interactive object that can be influenced by a sign. Occasionally, the icon is buggy and is shown in the wrong place or in a place that cannot be reached, such as a closed house.

S
Sergey1992 10.12.21

In my case, mostly bee hives were marked with such an icon, if you hit it with an aard, then the bees will begin to bite everything that moves in a certain radius from the hive.

J
JUnnAmmED 10.12.21

Setesh
Believe me, this is not the first time I have played the game. A common example is the search for Phillipa, there these icons are above the roof and they are all on unactivated portals. Very rarely he denotes some kind of illusion.

M
Mercurionio 10.12.21

This is an active action icon. He appears on the portals, on the Bee Eels. Sometimes it is buggy and hangs all the way, even though the item is already covered.

S
Setesh 10.12.21

JUnnAmmED
I didn’t say that you’re wrong, but your answer was very narrow, as stated in the comment above - this is an active action icon, you write that this is a portal icon, so a person will see this and will take a steam bath, look for a portal, and it can be there and not to be

B
Bupycop 10.12.21

P0c
This is a sign on the grindstone, if I understood the place correctly, this is a mountain with a ruined tower guarded by a cyclops, go around the wall and you will see a workbench or grindstone, they are highlighted with such a sign.

J
JUnnAmmED 10.12.21

Setesh
Judging by the answers, everyone has it differently. For example, for me, the chests and workbenches have never been highlighted like that, but the portals and illusions are constantly.