3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Danzel87 10.12.21 11:05 pm

Riding the train outside of a mission (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Has anyone tried to ride the train?
He killed the driver, but the train goes by itself and does not stop, winds circles. I climbed onto the train carriages and reached the Locomotive, tried to get into the cabin, but everything was useless ...
It seems that they wrote that there would be an opportunity to travel by train ...
19 Comments
Sort by:
a
andras77 10.12.21

in the mission, they gave it to steer ... and so only a passenger

F
FucQ 10.12.21

I thought it was possible, since I succeeded in the mission. But no, it turns out.

I was again convinced that San Andreas provides more extensive opportunities.
It's a pity.

N
N-sky 10.12.21

You can definitely say no. He also tried to open the door, reaching the locomotive, got to the very "nose" and shot the driver, well, you never know the door will open, but it won't give in. It was strange, of course and illogical, even a little upset not to implement such an opportunity.

My attempts
pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

But, nevertheless, you can have fun by climbing on the train itself. I made a circle on the train, the trip takes about 30 minutes in real time. You can move around the entire train from the end to the locomotive at the head of the train. You can just go, calmly looking at the scenery or entertain yourself. Our main friend is a sniper rifle on the way and a grenade launcher for full fun to boot.
At speed, you can shoot through the wheels of cars or take the lives of their owners and create congestion on the roads. Fortunately, the railway tracks are located near highways. An alternative would be to hunt animals. And for a snack, piss off the cops. The main thing here is to collect more than 4 wanted stars. The policemen rushing along the highway will not cause much trouble, although they can be actively shot on the move from the train. But the helicopters will circle constantly, you can improve your shooting skills, trying to hit the pilot in the head, or just for fun knocking them off the grenade launcher.

D
Duality45 10.12.21

MiDzuKi
I was pleased that, unlike SA, it is no longer possible to fall through the railing directly under the locomotive. The only thing I didn’t understand was whether it was possible to knock the train off the tracks? Well, fly there on a plane at full speed, on a truck.

S
Stallion458 10.12.21

Damn .... even GTA V on PC is no longer wanted, how so? the trains are driving!

D
DexentsMax 10.12.21

GTA shnik
There is no steering wheel in the train, I think after the murder the train slows down

_
_MerG_ 10.12.21

Evgeny Igrovich and why would it be dumped?
in the train, the traction lever is responsible for the speed,
and when you kill the driver, it just lies on the dashboard,
no one will release the lever

S
Strel-Ok 10.12.21

In GTA: SA, I remember, I liked to ride in the driver's seat. Then he also installed domestic locomotives and carriages - in general, beauty ..
Well, are there any train stops there, or do they always ride in a circle there?
By the way, besides the subway cars, is there a passenger train in the game?

Y
Yomka 10.12.21

you can just sit on the train in a square, on a low platform. I haven't tried it on other cars and the locomotive yet.
shl. blocked the entrance to the tunnel with a long trailer. knew that he would not stop, but it was interesting)))))

r
reddevil_46 10.12.21

Riding a train outside of a mission is not possible (I guess I haven't tried it)

M
MC homeboy 10.12.21

An unfinished train.

T
TS77711 10.12.21

I tried the most desperate methods, outside the mission it is impossible.

S
SkyraX 10.12.21

a bunch of mods have already appeared on the game, I haven't downloaded one yet, but if suddenly a train control mod appears in the game, I'll download it right away

B
Brian griffin 10.12.21

By the way, PeCari, here's your task - the train can be stopped, as I will not say, try it yourself.

p
pilko 10.12.21

the train will stop if you hang 5 C4 pieces on the locomotive and blow up

S
SkyraX 10.12.21

is pilko
real? and then why can I sit down?

m
mmalek97 10.12.21

No. The cockpit is on fire too

d
dim9755 10.12.21

Believe it or not, but I went to the front of the train, stand and spawn the largest planes, not military, but even more.
And one day the plane pushed me into the train cabin. I even wanted to take a selfie, but alas, for some reason the camera does not work there.
And what I want to tell you, there is stupid texture in the cockpit, even this train driver is also a texture, I wanted to hit it, but it didn’t work, only the glass of the train beat, I didn’t try to shoot from the barrel because I accidentally pressed the spacebar and he got out of the cockpit through top, there is this type of hatch closed above the cabin

, it came out again only this time I spawned the belazes
Spoiler

made a save, but when the save is loaded, it drops from the train (

C
Cahir ODim from Steam 10.12.21

And why are you suffering? There are a bunch of mods for managing trains and carriages! The most famous of them is the Railroad Engineer. Search here on the website or on the net.