3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Too Older 10.12.21 11:05 pm

Stealth elements in GTA IV (Grand Theft Auto 4)

I believe that Edintvennoy Reasons Why Developed Nestan Do Stealth in GTA IV
so it's' cause they wanted to put the best in the game (I am sure that will soon hit the Wave Next-Gen Games from Rockstars see the level of graphics in Midnight Club Los Angeles)
And how Braley stealth elements of R * In San Andreas, of course, from Manhunt There, even the Animation is copied cleanly from the Same Knife-Glass Animation In Manhunt,

I'm Sure Manhunt 3 Will And Of Course The Same Next-Gen With A New Stealth System And Even More Realistic Gameplay Elements And So On. The developers have already hinted at It a couple of times in the Interview.

How do you think this system will look like and how the developers will transfer it to the gameplay of the new GTA branch
36 Comments
Sort by:
l
lfgdfs 10.12.21

eeee .. and what are Stealth elements? Explain to noob.

T
Too Older 10.12.21

Well, In Sana'a Everything was limited to Running Into the Shadows And Sneaking From Behind

Can They Do It Worse MGS With Hiding Behind The Wall And Breaking The Neck
It All Depends On Manhunt'a 3

A
Ass7272 10.12.21

X-GAMER
Stealth is when you kill the enemy quietly and no matter what anyone notices. Well, in short, play Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell and you will understand everything !!

3 points 10.12.21

and why are they needed there? Play better in Hitman and Splinter Cell if you want to kill stealthily

123chebur 10.12.21

I don’t know, I don’t know, but it was still possible to make a pistol with a silencer.

T
Too Older 10.12.21

Can Be Designed As In Manhant For Each Weapon Will Make A Custom But Not-So Brutal Massacre Animation.
Or the use of interiors for hand-to-hand combat (in Manhunt'e 2 there was such a thing) when you need to quickly demoralize the enemy, put a step up for example, take by the face and against the glass. This is not a blow for you, blow - block, blow

D
Decomposing Corpse 10.12.21

Pop
+10

Actually ... GTA4 is not a game about that ...

p
plоhotnikOFF 10.12.21

Took an RPG, and you don't need any quietness. And the little men from explosions in GTA4 really fly.

T
Too Older 10.12.21

Since they were introduced to Sa, it means that they will be here too sooner or later.

u
ult.Lokoman 10.12.21

yes, the captain is obvious!

6yP6oH 10.12.21

It was cool to buy a muffler for a pistol, a kind of skid button;) A
pistol with a silencer is sometimes very necessary. Well, or a quick reprisal with a knife chtoli :) bleed, silently and accurately.
On the other hand, the physics in the game just pleases the eye with flying people under the explosions of grenades, car bodies, bloody spots on the body and and and and and and and ...

[
[doctor] 10.12.21

FIG stealth. funny of course, but IMHO useless in GTA. As far as I can remember, only one mission was devoted to stealth, in the rest, whatever one may say, you still let everyone eat meat.

but a pistol with a silencer is very much lacking. we hope either for some dlc with him or for folk craftsmen who will muddle everything up competently))

A
Alert 10.12.21

I don’t know, I don’t know, but it was still possible to make a pistol with a silencer.
I agree.

G
GumbertG 10.12.21

A pistol with a silencer for Niko would be right. Too bad it was cut ...
media.gtanet.com/images/3766_gta_iv.jpg

M
Mr. Elder 10.12.21

But there is parkour in the 4-section!

G
Guardian. 10.12.21

There is nothing that is indicated in the title of the topic.

123chebur 10.12.21

As no, but if a bat over the head and from the backside, then the victim will not even beep even if it is not a stealth tobish silent mochilovo.

G
Guardian. 10.12.21

... in the middle of a busy street. xD

123chebur 10.12.21

Okay, okay, but you can turn traffic to a minimum. And in general, it is necessary to lure the victim into an alley where there are no people, pushed him, and he followed you well, and then over the head or with a knife, you can use your hands. Yes, and not one stealth does not imply mochilovo on a busy street, you would also suggest at the police station.

G
Guardian. 10.12.21

How to lure something? Hit. This is, of course, very secretive.