3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nik.net 10.12.21 11:05 pm

The game (pirate) (Divinity: Original Sin) does not start

At startup, this window appears, when installing a license or repack, the result is the same. Can anyone come across a similar one?

9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Astarosh 10.12.21

nik.net
1) Learn to use the Internet.
2) Make the conclusion yourself: "Reinstall the program, take this program from another source - in case the error" entry point to the procedure in the kernel32.dll library "occurs only when you run this program." (c)
3) Such a game is not worthy of being a "spiral". There is no cooperative in pirates (although someone does not need it), there may be bugs (which you have already encountered), etc. In any case, the game is now worth a penny. Hopefully, in the next pirate download that you download as a replacement, you will find a virus or a bunch of Trojans. ^ s ^

n
nik.net 10.12.21

Astarosh It
's good that I didn't buy a license, otherwise where is the guarantee that the game will start at all. Reinstallation, other download sources do not solve the problem. And the only problem is with this toy.

A
Alex the one 10.12.21

nik.net There is a
guarantee, in case of such a problem, steam would return the money to you, tk. you haven't played an hour. But there would be no such problems with a license.

F
Fallen space knight 10.12.21

You need to write your config, why are you all such slow-witted?

A
Astarosh 10.12.21

nik.net
Guaranteed as minimums of 2,000+ players who, at the time of writing the comment, are now playing this game)))

n
nik.net 10.12.21

Sanya Zharenkov
Win Vista 64 bit, I7-3770K, GF 670, 8gb RAM. There is no infection (((((.

C
CreMat0ry 10.12.21

nik.net
Vista? O_o

n
nik.net 10.12.21

CreMat0ry
Well, yes Vista, I've been sitting on it for six years, There are no problems with it at all, I mainly use licensed software, but I decided to check the toy before buying and such a jamb ((((

M
Metalist1925 10.12.21

download another repack and turn off the antivirus program before installing! Is it really that hard?