3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DayPsycho 10.12.21 11:05 pm

What is this sign? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I meet this sign on the map for the second time. Look on the map. Like a spiral. I come up, but there is nothing. Who faced ?? What is it??

24 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZlobnyDed 10.12.21

This is a portal. He's underground

M
Mantykora 10.12.21

This is the portal below the level. Somewhere there is a cave, and in it is a portal. Perhaps more could be said, but it is not clear where you are - there are not enough trees as landmarks.

Although most likely you are near the Everek estate, in my opinion there was some kind of portal on the plot, but I'm not sure.

N
NPhysicist 10.12.21

Portal from the quest, when you made your way to Philippa's lair (marker Est-Tayyar), so you don't have to circle around in search of a cave

Z
ZlobnyDed 10.12.21

NPhysicist
He has not made his way yet, the portal has not been used)

N
NPhysicist 10.12.21

ZlobnyDed
And they don't seem to turn gray after use, xs. At least for me, these portals look the same, and those where there was a quest with Keira (Avallak'h's refuge in Velen).

D
DayPsycho 10.12.21

These are some ruins in the new DLC. There is no entrance down anywhere. Est-Tayyar is near, yeah. Thanks brothers for the tip!

D
DayPsycho 10.12.21

Mantykora
I'm almost near the Dragon Valley somewhere. Watchtower, its ruins or rather. There are still harpies and a chest at the very top.

D
DayPsycho 10.12.21

Who is minus, show yourself ?? !! ))

Z
ZlobnyDed 10.12.21

NPhysicist
Yes, you're right, they glow. Either I confused it with something else, or in previous patches they became gray

D
DayPsycho 10.12.21

here it is...

Z
ZlobnyDed 10.12.21

DayPsycho
These are not shown, they have nothing to say, but unknown malice gnaws
Login to be will love, you can see that the red arrow points down

D
DayPsycho 10.12.21

ZlobnyDed
yes, but there is a stupid tree and that's it ... and there are ruins nearby, but there is no entrance there. And where does this portal lead to ??

E
Esthetix 10.12.21

DayPsycho
Such portals are usually used in quests and the entry points to this location can be just three kilometers from this place. If you recall it purely and judging by the map by the moimu, this is a portal when you are looking for the sorceress filipe. or as an option, one of the portals when you are looking for an elf. and there you figure it out for that she and the game in order to understand its essence and go through.

Z
ZlobnyDed 10.12.21

DayPsycho
I don't remember where this tower is. Hide this place on the map

Z
ZlobnyDed 10.12.21

Yes, this is definitely a portal from Philippa's hideout quest. The entrance is at Est-Tayyar

M
Mantykora 10.12.21

DayPsycho
Yes, I looked at the map in The Witcher, if you are standing at a dilapidated fortress with harpies (already in the new part of the Heart of Stone map), then the portal under you is most likely the last of the portals to Philippa Eilhart's hideout - the entrance to Est Tayare.

And you also need to lay out a screen from a large map. Your mini map is also spinning - it's hard to understand. I generally pass NG + with disabled interface tips, except for the life scale. Those. no level, life of monsters, bosses, elixirs from memory, etc. On the complexity of "death" is generally hardcore)))

i
icebear2 10.12.21

A red arrow is drawn under the portal, that it is underground, if above the portal it means somewhere on top.

D
DayPsycho 10.12.21

icebear2
I got it! thanks to all the guys! figured it out !! means nothing extra super-duper !! but that's cool !!!

D
DayPsycho 10.12.21

How did you find 5000 crowns for the rune master ?? I just can't earn them, kapets. I don’t want to play cards)) I gave everything to the Griffin’s equipment .... Since I decided to make all the sets for the Witcher now! And it takes a lot of money for it.

E
Esthetix 10.12.21

DayPsycho
I will upset you even more, there first 5k then 10k and at the end 15k crowns are needed to improve