3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
daniel_suarez 10.12.21 11:05 pm

I ask you to remove it from the mod. (Diablo 2)

I ask you to remove this inadequate moderator, from which there is no sense ... Well, give bananas to the flooding monkeys from the modernization.

33 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 10.12.21

daniel_suarez, what is its inadequacy?

n
ninada 10.12.21

Obsessed in this.

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

ninada, well, you have something on the screen. but even here, I'm afraid, there won't be any sense - the chat is drowning in its own shit, moderation is voluntary. apparently, his strength has run out. many who want to replace it? and even to be the norm in the eyes of Alera.

m
monolith777 10.12.21

Obsessed
well, why does this man think that I owe him something) the weather is cool today, I honestly wrote that I was going for a walk)

f
firkax 10.12.21

ninada apparently dreams of giving him a modern, but I hope this will not happen

n
ninada 10.12.21

monolith777, you gave three bans before, and then what happened? tired?

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

monolith777, you don’t fumble about nichrome how to moderate, so I’ll teach you! ; D before leaving, you need to ban at least 10 random accounts and only then calmly go. and better - more! ; D

ninada, apparently gone for a walk.

m
monolith777 10.12.21

ninada I will
explain - while I was online it regularly performed its functions. you can write me a work schedule, well then pay salary xD. Or did it hurt you that the letters in the chat did not take me for the soul?
add to Obsessed Duck, these hard-core Dober / Kurt chaterans know that they aren’t a secret bath. this is what a pancake is used.

o
ololoshka12345 10.12.21

Obsessed
retired moder?

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

ololoshka12345, no and never was. :-) And I won't, by the way, even if I wanted to. ; D
if you mean me

n
ninada 10.12.21

monolith777, you were online and did not ban for flooding and obscene language

m
monolith777 10.12.21

ninada
talking to you is unproductive. I propose not to waste our time and energy with you and redirect resources in another direction. best wishes.

Q
QLinkee 10.12.21

Well, yes, because if you take it off, then there will be a lot of sense.

n
ninada 10.12.21

monolith777 look, you couldn't ban, but you wrote a message in the chat

A
Anatolia 10.12.21

I see a probat in red horns on the screenshots of a druid))) with a muskrat ... but at the expense of low modera direct here I have a plus ... bad modernization that has already gotten fed up ... which can be removed for a trial period as a prophylaxis

Q
QLinkee 10.12.21

>> I see a probat in red horns on the screenshots of a druid))) with ondal ...
you recognize ondal from a thousand ...

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

monolith777, I propose to send you to withdrawal for a trial period in quality and prevention! <; D

p
pirya 10.12.21

Everything is fine! Chat moderators are not required.

d
dodik123 10.12.21

As I understand it, we have a server on the principle of eat what they give, I don't like wali, it upsets.

A
Archon guard 10.12.21

dodik123
wait, how did you want? XD