3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 10.12.21 11:21 pm

Bastion. find dirt (Wasteland 2)

Good afternoon dear friends! I came to the bastion, chatted with everyone, I need to find dirt on Kara, Merweiser and McDade, how to do it?
11 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex1gr 10.12.21

guys, tell me what to do?))

n
necelentano 10.12.21

You need to leave the main building to talk to the leader of the detachment (to whom you gave or did not give booze when you entered the main building), he will tell you about the murder of the husband of the leader's current wife. After that, through the fence, using the surgery skill, steal the evidence (the victim's eye) or kill everyone and take the evidence. But this is only incriminating evidence on the ringleader, I did not find it on others either, incriminating evidence on McDade, it seems, is generally in Hollywood.

a
alex1gr 10.12.21

necelentano
thanks, just did not understand which leader? who stands at the entrance to the gate, so he only gives me the Bible all the time and everything ... but what can you kill everyone? I would like to, because they are all shit .. that is, if I kill everyone, I will get to the radio antenna ?? but in general, I've been playing for so long that I've forgotten what's the point ... what in the end should I do?)))

n
necelentano 10.12.21

in front of the entrance to the bastion on the right is a group of armed sectarians (such as Mayweather's guards), approach them and communicate. Then steal the eye through the hole in the fence (proof). You can kill everyone, but keep in mind that you will spend a bunch of first-aid kits, and near the tower to which you need to connect there is a guard with grenade launchers and grenades, it will be difficult with them. If you are completely confused, then just google "Wasteland 2 Walkthrough" :)

a
alex1gr 10.12.21

necelentano
understood thanks, I will try

a
alex1gr 10.12.21

necelentano
Thank you, dear man, your advice helped, went on, another question, where to look for zeolite? I brought it but this is not enough ...

n
necelentano 10.12.21

Did you take all the bags of zeolite from the bastion's radio tower? there seems to be on table 2 and one in the safe, if you can't open the safe, just blow it up.

a
alex1gr 10.12.21

necelentano
right now I'll go look again, but it seems like I collected everything and Woods said that it was not enough ... Ñ‘klmn))
I took everything last, thank you for the helpful advice!

n
necelentano 10.12.21

yes, not at all)) good luck with Matthew)

a
alex1gr 10.12.21

necelentano
Thanks for everything, I passed the game, I really liked it. great, see you on other playthroughs! Good luck!

n
necelentano 10.12.21

Good luck)