3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MassChester87 10.12.21 11:21 pm

MSI R9 280x Monitor does not work after driver installation

Hello everyone. Such problem: MSI R9 280x, Windows 10 Pro x64. After installing the driver, the Samsung BX2235 (DVI) monitor does not work. Connection: video card - HDMI, monitor - DVI. The DVI output on the card works fine with the Samsung 2223NW monitor (it has a VGA connection)
Before installing the driver, everything works, both monitors are working, after installing Samsung BX2235 (DVI) it is cut down and the task manager does not see it. The monitor is 100% working, works fine with these interfaces with the GTX660.
Tell me how you can solve this problem?
4 Comments
Sort by:
E
Esthetix 10.12.21

I thought AMD had problems with firewood for a long time, at least all American employees say so.

N
NorthernSky 10.12.21

Esthetix
Judging by your "sharp irony", you definitely cannot think.
MassChester87
Off. MSI forum https://forum-ru.msi.com/index.php?board=121.0 there are all answers to problems with maps.
You can also regret and ask a question - the answer is normal and qualified.
PS There was definitely such a topic there with the R9 280x - you have to look for it.

G
GG4 10.12.21

MassChester87
If something stops working, there are only 2 things left - either fix it or throw it away. The monitor is probably defective or old. Also, just in case, check the card, but it's better to throw it away out of harm's way since it causes such problems. Or maybe it's just the speakers, if they are faulty, they will send a damaged signal and the hardware will deteriorate.

M
MassChester87 10.12.21

GG4 The
monitor is not new, but fully functional - BX2235 (DVI) 2010, FullHD, I'm not complaining. The card is new (just installed it yesterday, all overclocked tests pass) of the latest revision with the latest BIOS. There is no way to take a new monitor, with DVI - DVI and one monitor it worked today, but HDMI-DVI in any way)