3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxis1977 10.12.21 11:21 pm

Season Pass issue (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Such a problem, I have a season pass, but I only have 4 add-ons out of all that came out, but I should have ALL that are now in incentive, what kind of nonsense? I'm generally furious, maybe someone will tell me what is it? thanks in advance
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
AsStRaLL92 10.12.21

fucking need it for 2400 ...

M
Maxis1977 10.12.21

AsStRaLL92
I pre-ordered this game for 1500r deluxe edition back in May, I'm such a bad guy going on now, I don't even know what to say

V
Vindly 10.12.21

baskspace2014
The most common problem. DO NOT buy ANYTHING in the incentive! "All add-ons will be available within a few hours" - words of the developer

T
Thomas Sevchenko 10.12.21

the same shit just bought the deluxe edition in the list there is a season of pass and the dls themselves and the function of returning the game is not available !!! and before it was

x
xxDJAGERxx 10.12.21

I have everything available

Z
ZM_SlayeR 10.12.21

phew, but I thought that only I have cocoa garbage with dls. Ato did not pass the game until the dls was given)

C
ClockworkAlex 10.12.21

xxDJAGERxx
Is that all? I also took it with a pass, but as you can see, it is not displayed in the library.

x
xxDJAGERxx 10.12.21

MurdocHAHA
Yes! All episodes and costumes, cars too. First I downloaded the patch, then I restarted steam and downloaded 7.5 gigs! Because at first I didn't have anything either, but then I downloaded it and it appeared.

C
ClockworkAlex 10.12.21

xxDJAGERxx
Means launch bugs. Thank you.

x
xxDJAGERxx 10.12.21

MurdocHAHA
Not at all

E
Edvins 10.12.21

Got 16 add-ons (8.5 Gigs). It was downloaded by an automatic machine in three sessions.