3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Putnik_Dirar 10.12.21 11:21 pm

\ "Collecting \" a team to rob the auction house (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The question is - is there any such choice between someone? Need a burglar and a demolition man for the case. There are two "options" for both categories. But at the same time, one bomber is blown up, and one burglar feeds the fish in the river. Maybe it all depends on who you went to in the first place?
7 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 10.12.21

Putnik_Dirar
It was like this, the burglar knocked down during the attack, and I chopped off the burglar with my own hands.

M
Maniac-x 10.12.21

Putnik_Dirar
Choose whoever you want, in the end, the end of the robbery is the same anyway.

Z
ZlobnyDed 10.12.21

I got the following:
Spoiler I chose an acrobat and a dwarf. Hugo Hoffa was not even looking for, but he is always in the river, they say. I persuaded the dwarf Kazimir without aksiy, just chose the option where he said something like "yes you are a weakling, blah-blah-blah", etc. When the mess began, the acrobat dumped. Casimir remained loyal to the customer, but Some Quinto immediately betrays. The only difference is this, as I understand it. Then you can agree, or you can crumble everyone. Exactly all, because. no one will speak for you anymore

M
Mantykora 10.12.21

It's very simple:
1. There is only one choice of acrobat - Evelina. Hugo Hoff went to the bottom ... forever.
2. When talking with Casimir, if you don’t take him right away, he will be blown up, Quinto will wait at the gates of the University of Oxenfurt.
3. If you choose Casimir:
- Evelina will run away without saying goodbye, and negotiations will break down because of the explosion, in any case you will have to fight.
- Casimir will remain on the side of Ewald Borsodi.
4. If you choose Quinto:
- Negotiations can be ended peacefully, Evelina, having said goodbye, will leave you.
- Quinto will go over to the side of Horst Borsodi.
If Geralt chooses the same side as Quinto / Casimir, the three of them will fight. But if further Geralt does not want to come to an agreement with his remaining brother, then he will have to fight against his recent allies.

The ending of the robbery is different. You can pick up the House of Maximilian Borsodi with or without a will. The number of corpses, too, as it turns out.

P
Putnik_Dirar 10.12.21

ZlobnyDed
Hmm, but I chose the options in the dialogue that everything will be fine with him, that "there are a lot of women in the world", apparently not all of them have a calming effect))

Thank you all for the answers

G
Grandfather MastDai 10.12.21

Putnik_Dirar
Here all the branches of this quest are described in detail here
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/dlc/hearts_of_stone/

S
SecondMate 10.12.21

Putnik_Dirar
just if you go straight to the needed ones, then you will be given less experience. There, for each stage, they give a lot of experience from 70 to 180, so it is better to visit first those who do not fit, and then those who you need