3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DayPsycho 10.12.21 11:21 pm

steam revoked the game (((

hello to all gamers! today steam has withdrawn the game, if I buy it on steam, will the achievements and save be returned ?? do not know how to be ??
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
DayPsycho 10.12.21

in general, figured out bought the game again! all achievements and saving remained after activating the key! the topic can be closed!

R
Rakatum 10.12.21

DayPsycho
How can Steam revoke a game? Did you mean that you requested a refund?

X
XBoy360 10.12.21

Rakatum
Probably. The forum was invented for people who, without understanding the problem, immediately created a topic on the site, so the person took advantage of it. There was one just the other day - the first comment with a type of problem, the second three minutes later with the text "everything is OK".

D
DayPsycho 10.12.21

XBoy Venom 360
Type none of the super gamers present here answered me and didn’t help to solve it, alas. And I figured it out myself after 4 days of waiting, having spent another mower on the game! Because there are freaks who sell games on a well-known service and do not pay incentives for gifts! steal credit cards and buy games, and then resell! I wish them only shit in life! So so) And Steam recalls these games or, roughly speaking, takes them back)

X
XBoy360 10.12.21

DayPsycho
I would normally describe the problem, you see, and would help, otherwise I would write - Steam has withdrawn the game, help. And under what circumstances, why, when - not a word. So, before asking for help, make sure you are asking okay.

D
DayPsycho 10.12.21

XBoy Venom 360
agree! I hope next time will not, but thanks anyway! I will consider the advice! ;-)

A
AL5 10.12.21

DayPsycho Where did
you buy it? This is for everyone to know which site to bypass.

D
DayPsycho 10.12.21

Alexey594
site is normal. but the seller is bad, to put it mildly! gameXseller (Pavel Chekhov)

C
Castilion 10.12.21

DayPsycho Thanks
for the info, we will know

Z
Zewer 10.12.21

DayPsycho
what does the seller say? or is silent / ignored?