3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Syava Targoniy 10.12.21 11:21 pm

Impenetrable mission \ "VOICES \" (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Hello everyone. Is there any normal way to complete the VOICE mission. Before that, all the tasks were passed without problems and reboots ... And since this one I have been suffering all day ... How to kill a fucking fire mutant? He dumped all (2) water towers from the rocket launcher, from the water supply system there was no sense - if he kills there, he himself does not go there.
15 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yoshemitsu 10.12.21

Syava Targoniy
Use your water pistol.

D
Danil01 10.12.21

Let him come to the pond tower, and then you blow it up, when this demon stops, quickly call a helicopter and get into it, and the mission is completed!

V
VladSBu 10.12.21

Yes, yes ... you take C4 and put it on the tower ... when this devil comes up you blow it up and quickly call a helicopter and fly away!

S
Stenos 10.12.21

You just stand next to a barrel of water, when it looks like you shoot at it, that's it, I just passed yesterday from the third time

v
v.mishin12 10.12.21

Place C4 at the water tower and run around it (just kidding), as soon as the fiery man approaches, then blow up the hell and evacuate.

t
this isnt weed 10.12.21

Syava Targoniy
Take a sniper rifle and lure him to the pool and shoot him until he falls.

A
Andrey Baulin 10.12.21

And I didn't even shoot him. He made a circle running around the site and got into the helicopter.

P
Phantom2017 10.12.21

It will take a certain time to hide from him somewhere and it will rain and he will disappear.

F
FreeMan 10.12.21

So that he does not "explode" at you, use a non-lethal weapon. I threw it from a shotgun into the pool

A
Apokalipsis113 10.12.21

Lure you to the edge of the waterfall, sit in the car next to it and push it into the abyss.

d
darksider6922 10.12.21

Apokalipsis113
Yes, I did that (

M
ManiacFPS 10.12.21

Open up, a bunch of vidos on YouTube, choose - look I don't want to ... * facepalm *

A
Ashley33 10.12.21

Push the jeep into the pool - and you can go on foot. And blow up the water tank above it, pour water over it, while it lies for half a minute above the nis, Mantis will fly and revive him, you quickly call supplies on Mantis's head, he is cut down with a box and Volgin no longer gets up.

U
Unh47med 10.12.21

Stenos
I also passed, shot at a barrel of water when he was near. There is only one BUT. First, call the turntable so that it is ready to sit down, otherwise this bastard will get well ahead of time and hit you along with the helicopter.

S
Stenos 10.12.21

Crusader-V
Yes, the turntable must be called in advance, but there is another way, to lure him to the pool, and throw a grenade behind his back, then he will fall into it and that's it