3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arkasha1 10.12.21 11:33 pm

Headwear disappears inside the car (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I play online. I get into the car - the hat disappears. There he asked a question - the topic was rubbed. A friend has the same. Maybe this is some kind of graphics setting? I just don't understand what the catch is. After all, I can put on a mask in the car.
10 Comments
Sort by:
x
xXHASLXx 10.12.21

It was meant to make them disappear

A
Alex497 10.12.21

Arkasha1
As I understand it, it's just that some of the hats in GTA 5 are big and tall and, because of this, they can protrude from the textures of the roof of the car.

G
Georgiis 10.12.21

Etiquette.

T
Thorgal 10.12.21

The Rockstars were too lazy. High hats could be removed automatically in the car, but baseball caps and berets could remain. But it was easier for them to shoot everything indiscriminately. It's the same with the snack animation. It is impossible to eat a bar in cover mode. It is imperative to peel off the wall. Rocky was just too lazy to make another animation ...

A
Alex497 10.12.21

Thorgal
At the expense of the "bar", they even write (Rockstar) themselves, if you noticed on the loading screens "Tips from the Pros" or something like that, and it says that:
"To quickly replenish your health reserve, you need to go into the shelter ( that is, "Q") and eat something "...

Well, in general, I managed to get into the transport with a hat, when I tried to connect to someone via HOME without leaving the car, I was told that it was like a mistake or something then ... and after that I immediately loaded in my own car, in the same place and with a hat or whatever I had on my head then. But what for extra things on the head in transport?

T
Thorgal 10.12.21

Alex497
In my Q mode, the Persian does not eat anything. Only if you get out of hiding. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Maybe in the settings you need to fix it? Or a bug.
By the way, did not pay attention, and in an open car the Persian also takes off his hat?

s
smile437 10.12.21

Thorgal
In a cabrio with a hat, at least a hat

G
Georgiis 10.12.21

Thorgal
When you eat while in cover, the animation does not play, but health is replenished (look at the health bar when eating). And do not gani on the developers, this was done on purpose so that during the shootout you can quickly recover, and not wait for the animation to play.

In open cars, the Persian does not take off his headdress.

T
Thorgal 10.12.21

Georgiis I'll
have to check. Under enemy bullets, it always feels like the health scale is not replenishing a damn. Either I ran out of bars then and had to gorge on sweets, but they add almost nothing. Therefore, I did not notice the difference.
Anyone who honestly bought the game and doesn't like something has the right to chase the developers. This is fine.
I understood about the hats. True, I don't use open cars.

A
Alex497 10.12.21

Thorgal
In the shelter, the character does not have a food animation, but food is spent and health is still replenished.
As for hats and so on, I, roughly speaking, do not care, I do not pay special attention to this.