3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ELRASTA 10.12.21 11:34 pm

NPCs don't go (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good afternoon, everyone, the question is this: in any quests where it is necessary to follow the NPCs, they stand rooted to the spot and nothing happens (example: at the very beginning, when he found the dwarf house arsonist, he had to follow me, but not walked; or in the castle, when he got dressed and has to go for the merchant to come to an audience, he just stands rooted to the spot) what to do, how to fix it?
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 10.12.21

If the license is to check the cache, download another repack with the latest patch.
Disable mods if they are, load an earlier save and replay the quest.

G
Grandfather MastDai 10.12.21

Axiem on them shandarahni)

E
ELRASTA 10.12.21

ZorbaBudda You
can't do it in the palace, you have to download another repack = /

Z
ZlobnyDed 10.12.21

Create already someone a topic, like "Attention! Overuse of modifications and console commands can lead to the impossibility of further progress of the game!". And pin it in a conspicuous place

G
Grandfather MastDai 10.12.21

ZlobnyDed
I have 33 mods, I update them after each patch, I played the game twice with dlc and did not meet a single bug, not a single quest broke, and there were no problems with textures. For the mods to work normally, there is a Script Merger. The console is worth it, but I don't use it, only sometimes I use a free camera from it for screenshots. Mod to fashion strife. If you put it wisely, then there will be no problems. And most of the bugs listed on the forum are from people who have never installed either the mod or the console.

Z
ZlobnyDed 10.12.21

ZorbaBudda
33 mod? Tin. Are all the necessary ones? About bugs .. I don't have them either, I don't even know how to make them appear

E
ELRASTA 10.12.21

ZlobnyDed
You don't even know, but I don't have mods in the game

Z
ZlobnyDed 10.12.21

ELRASTA
Yeah, but you already know that I have no glitches. And mods too

E
ELRASTA 10.12.21

ZlobnyDed It's
indifferent what you have there ...