3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ashley33 10.12.21 11:34 pm

Skull Evacuation (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Without materiel - the game has been played for a long time, almost 200 hours have been played, the whole Fulton has been learned. I use the portal very well. The bottom line is - I'm doing a "perfectionist", the mission is "mech. Archaea" - skulls in armor at the airport. lie down like babies - one shot from the PTRS - the armor flies off, the second - the skull to lie down. BUT! it is necessary on assignment to evacuate the corpse of the skull. For example, the same task was in the previous mission - "code toker" - without any problems evacuated the corpses of snipers, immediately became a stake. The skulls lie like victims, I approach, I press the evacuation, the circle fills up, but the skull does not fly away, the portal does not open. At first I tried to overwhelm them all - as in the situation with snipers - the corpses are immediately dumped, literally a second after the death of the latter, but even at this second I can not pick up a single corpse. What am I doing wrong?
7 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yoshemitsu 10.12.21

Ashley33
Say thanks to the crooked developers for the wonderful patches that break the floor of the game. And for the DLC that you kind of buy, but they are not in the game anyway.

A
Ashley33 10.12.21

Thank you, crooked developers. Help me FoxEngine

A
AsStRaLL92 10.12.21

how to collect all the cards in steam for the game?

A
Ashley33 10.12.21

... not everyone has a question at the address, not on the topic so ... and cards, like in all other games, chtoli for the first time?

A
Asmoon 10.12.21

Ashley33 The same problem. I just noticed that this applies to all the "armored" skulls, on the Traitors Caravan the same thing. Although "invisible" and "foggy" normally fulton.

AsStRaLL92 You
sell unnecessary cards and buy cards from the required game, or you change. All cards will never be dropped

A
Asmoon 10.12.21

Ashley33
In short, I just noticed how you can get around this nuisance. To begin with, it is better to shoot three skulls - one will not interfere, and the carcasses will lie until the end of the battle, there will be enough time. Then you run up to the lying one and start fultoning (with the portal generator, it won't work on the balls). When the indicator is full, without releasing the Fulton key (in my case, Y), press and hold the movement key (in my case, the left stick to the top). And voila - the portal will open, the skull will tighten, the additional task is counted, I just checked it.

A
Ashley33 10.12.21

Yeah, thank you very much, I'll try it tomorrow