3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enuard Aid 14.11.19 04:11 am

Ending the game - and it is important Coldness? (Elex)

Good evening and Good afternoon.
Looking through the passage Alona (ultra difficulty without deaths), with a Coldness insensitive, he got good ending, not killed kallax, killed the Hybrid and the Hybrid came to the defense of free people. Insensitive is 60-69 coldness.
So, you can get drunk on light potions and still get the Good ending?
41 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALEXIY4EVER 14.11.19

Uzhratsya possible and so, just when the dialogues to select step-down starkness of the answers

E
Enuard Aid 14.11.19

ALEXIY4EVER
I mean, with increased coldness there good ending. there is speculation that even with the coldness above 80, you can choose the ending in order to leave alive Hybrid and change its mana.

b
bwana tomatto 14.11.19

3 Endings Guys , it's hard spoiler do not open if you have not passed the game.
Спойлер1 good= minimum coldness to kill the Hybrid
2 average= average coldness to insert him sprout mana
3 bad = hybrid comes alive after the battle and heads.the hero becomes a slave of a Hybrid. Berserkers and clerics are the enemies of us - have to kill everyone.
there is still 4th - but there stupid heads hero without a fight, kneels and then like in 3
al got the bad ending, not the good.

E
Enuard Aid 14.11.19

bwana tomatto
And what makes you think that killing a Hybrid is a good ending?
just the same, killing hybrid is a bad ending. even if to judge on the basis of conversations!
The same Torald asks you NOT to kill the Hybrid and get him to change.
The same separatists against the killing of a Hybrid, like Alba, and given that the option of maintaining and changing the Hybrid causes the hybrid to go on the side of free people war between ALB and free people complete.

E
Enuard Aid 14.11.19

+ to his post.
Only the hybrid knows the true power of the Alien Factions. Only the hybrid knows what to do. to resist them, + he knows how to use Alex for self-development and improvement, to the comet he was the lead Scientist.
Don't see any advantages of killing the Hybrid. And the change of the Hybrid will lead to an accelerated development of the ability to fight the Alien Faction.
Not just because the murder of the Hybrid listed in the bad ending of the game.

b
bwana tomatto 14.11.19

Enuard Aid wrote:
And what makes you think that killing a Hybrid is a good ending?
um...I think you have to master the Google. And match endings with the level of coldness.
P. S. I'm sorry to disappoint you.
It is logical to assume that
Spoilersi 2 factions pissed off at you is a bad ending(Hybrid alive)
If the faction loyal-good(Hybrid dead)

A
ALEXIY4EVER 14.11.19

don't know who alon but best ending - this is where alive kallax and hybrid modified

b
bwana tomatto 14.11.19

ALEXIY4EVER
Maybe so. However, everywhere write that to insert the root mana - this is the average ending. And leave the Kallax alive right coldness above average. Maybe I'm wrong. XS, Google such Google. In principle it doesn't matter - it matters that arose after the battle Hybrid enslaves you and 2 factions become enemies. It's cold with 2 endings.

E
Enuard Aid 14.11.19

ALEXIY4EVER
With Alona and it was during coldness insensitive. that is, when coldness is 60+ he was left alive of the Kallax and Changed the Hybrid planted in mana.

E
Enuard Aid 14.11.19

bwana tomatto
There is the ending, in which the hybrid is defeated and after using mana on him, the Hybrid becomes Subordinate to JAX. JAX in fact. orders him to go to the people and to help people. The resulting Hybrid remains alive, it is taken and Bercy, and Alba and Clerics and Separatists. The war between ALB and free people ends. With this ending of Alba become allies of Free people.
The only Rogue not happy with this decision. Unhappy outcasts to the fact that the war is over and the Hybrid serves as a Free people.

N
NightHawkreal 14.11.19

Tipped Piranha with endings and coldness.

I hybrid soaked Alba are fighting the Separatists yet, but the others seemed satisfied.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 14.11.19

bwana tomatto
No! I have such an option, coldness -insensitive, Calas was murdered, and had no desire to leave him alive, I have Hybrid mana and will serve the people, clerics and Berserkers me very happy, I myself Berserker, displeased me were the only outcasts, and of the separatists, and do not care. Rogue I have always and everywhere substitutes.

J
JUTONISH40K 14.11.19

And as he seedling to plant, what to do? I'm sick, I have stupidly always kills.

E
Enuard Aid 14.11.19

JUTONISH40K
This is defined in two dialogues. First Thraldom, after Hybrid. Before the fight with a Hybrid, choose a Central phrase.

j
joker.2 14.11.19

I have the Hybrid remained alive, put him mana and he kind of became others (JAX's told in the dialogue). Kallax died, wanted him alive to write, but nothing came of it... Kaya girl became JAXA. After leaving the hybrid alive, turned rogue on me, I had the whole Fort hack into, a couple of Beast )))

D
Ded MastDay 14.11.19

Enuard Aid wrote:
This is defined in two dialogues. First Thraldom, after Hybrid. Before the fight with a Hybrid, choose a Central phrase.
It is not only the dialogues, but depends on the level of coldness.
If coldness:
1. <= 39 Hybrid after the battle dies, all groups agree with this choice.
2. 40-69 - Hybrid subject to JAX and will be changed to mana only outcasts become enemies, this is understandable.
3. 70 => - Hybrid subdue JAX, all factions become enemies.
When coldness below 40 or above 69, there is no way to implant the mana of the Hybrid, even if you choose the middle option in the dialogue.

As for the good-medium-bad, then the best option for Magalona is ending with the change of the hybrid. The hybrid has the necessary knowledge and power of alien form of life, and therefore there is hope that joint efforts will be able to prepare and repel the colonialists, especially as the war between factions is over. Ending with the death of a Hybrid - no way, no syak. People will be freed from the tyrant, but it is unlikely they weakened by internecine wars, will be able to prepare and survive, when will arrive other, although you never know. The third option - by far the worst of endings. In fact, a complete and unconditional surrender to the alien invaders. Hybrid prepared for the new masters of the planet the feast.
In principle, the output on the proper ending it with an average coldness explains a lot. Because the coldness defines our character is the sum of all our decisions. A leader who must unite and lead the people to fight against a strong common enemy, of course, should not be spineless, weak-willed and spineless, a sort of dobryachkom for all (the coldness of the floor), but should not be greedy and cruel tyrant. He should be kind but firm and fair. As a man, guided mainly by the senses, and listen only to the voice of reason will never lead his people to victory. Only harmony between these two halves of one whole, the true strength of spirit.

PS. Do not write to hid under the spoiler, the name of a topic implies that you have already completed the game at least once.

E
Enuard Aid 14.11.19

Svetoslav
Where to get information? if by testing, and changes to coldness, and then reviewing the event something very good.
*When coldness below 40 or above 69, there is no way to implant the mana of the Hybrid, even if you choose the middle option in the dialogue.*
I chose the middle option just yet being within 40-69. Basically, the choice was made having 60-68 coldness. In the direction 59, as I understand, you can select Alliance with Separatists, and despite the coldness of 60, you can leave the Kallax alive.
Only make the mod\to find a mod that will show the coldness in numerical value))

D
Ded MastDay 14.11.19

Enuard Aid
So. All infa - my personal research, by change of coldness, with different choices with subsequent verification events.
With mods this is not good. But the RPG is not to see the numeric values, this is a very strange move.

PS. I have a Kallax alive and the storm was Bersi led by Toraldo and the Separatists, led by Sestak, the Clergy did not come because he was killed Ulbricht. Come and outcasts, led by Logan, but in the batch prebeli all the outcasts, one to Logan.

r
raspisnoy1 14.11.19

Svetoslav
damn...I have a coldness irrational-in short I love it....SPS,which suggested...I have a mountain Eleks has accumulated since stopped drinking it-and so do not know where to rasstegivat glasses-if you drink a lot)))

K
Kirvis 14.11.19

In my version of the storm came everything but the Kallax, who was killed. The hybrid also had to kill, for him to plant the plant failed. All of the faction said thank you, all hope for change.
And I hope that a future attack on the planet can be prevented with the help of Thorald and his plan with mana (if anything, I'm a cleric, but the plan of Thorald looks good, though not come the first time with Kaya).