3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
satanans 10.12.21 11:34 pm

Forging System (Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide)

who forged something?
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
Brazha 10.12.21

as I understand it, each of the five slots is 20%, so putting, for example, two bows, a sword, a musket, a staff turns out to be 40% -20% -20% -20% well, the will of God is random, if you want what you need, put five identical things.

Y
Yad 10.12.21

Do you want something for a certain Persian: Swim 5 clothes of this Persian.
If you want something melee-melt 5 melee gear
If you want something small, melt, you understand.
If you want something legendary: melt 5 blue clothes

Articulating all categories is a rather dreary business, long-term, but it gives 100% for melting the necessary thing.
Want Legendary Pistols for Witchhunter? Swim 5 blue witchhunter pistols.

Etc.

Improvements:
Green gear is upgraded with molten white. They have 1 slot with a weak effect (the price for the first upgrade is 1 crystal)
Blue clothes are improved with melted green They have 2 slots with medium effects (the price for the second upgrade is 3 crystals)
Legendary gear upgrades with Molten Blue. They have 3 slots with strong effects (Price for 3rd upgrade 5 crystals)
Hats and spillikins do not melt or improve. just knock out.
In the stream, the developers said that they would add another level of coolness (red). Hats with this level can already be knocked out. Please pass something at a level not lower than Nightmare (Nightmare) With all the grimmoires and volumes, without falling, without dying and hawai at a minimum of first-aid kits. Good luck.

A
Alex Nova 10.12.21

YAD
it is simply impossible!

D
DarkStrip73 10.12.21

Alex Nova
I would not say

A
Alex Nova 10.12.21

vovann1998
Well, in 30 hours I haven’t gotten anything epic yet, so this is the case, the loot system is just rare shit

S
Shimuto 10.12.21

The drop in the game is just a trash heap, I never had any luck with "random" ... you collect all the books and artifacts on the hard disk. you get the green ... because the cubes don't fall.

Y
Yad 10.12.21

Shimuto
Collected two grimoires, this is +2 to the rating of the dropped gun (6/6 sides are winning). If 3 volumes conveyed, then 3 cubes 4/6 are also not bad. But if he clicked his pincers, he was blunt, he died, he lost grimoires. then yes, if you please have dice to match your style and skill: 7 dice 2/6 with a low chance. Here it is stupid in the theory of probability.

Ps If the cataclysm has passed with at least one grimoire (with 2 it's just PPC. With the first blow you are put on the ground, with the second they are killed) and with 3 volumes, then there are no green things. Only blue and orange + red hats for the lucky ones.

D
DarkStrip73 10.12.21

Alex Nova
I have a lot of greens, in 2 evenings I raised them normally. Solo is easier in this regard. You collect cubes and do not worry, you can go through 1 mapu on easy with bots. Well, other clothes can be obtained through crafting.

S
Shimuto 10.12.21

YAD
completed a hard mission with 2 grimoires and 3 volumes. dropped 1 dice ... got a white thing. plays well. still want to.