3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Suleimann 10.12.21 11:54 pm

Wood crusher Bruks UN discussions and suggestions. (Farming Simulator 15)

I had the following question: Is everyone satisfied with the Bruks UN tree crusher in the form in which it is presented on this site http://www.playground.ru/files/farming_simulator_15_bruks_v1_0-86702/ and on other mod sites for Farming Simulator 15 ?? ?
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Suleimann 10.12.21

Personally, I do not like the complete absence of unloading animation in this wood chipper and such a moment that if your trailer is filled with chips almost to the eyeballs, then when the next tree splits, part of the wood flies away to nowhere, i.e. either the trailer must be underloaded, or we are losing some of the timber. On these two points, I had a desire to try to finalize this mod. Therefore, an urgent question arises: is it necessary ??? I look forward to your comments ...

B
Bohemian rhapsody 10.12.21

The textures are not very good, the animation is also not so hot. Dare buddy))

B
Boss_Timurchik 10.12.21

I liked this unit more.
Spoiler

S
Suleimann 10.12.21

Bohemian Rhapsody
On textures, in principle, I have already corrected the inscriptions
Spoiler
Made an animation of unloading wood chips
Spoiler
BUT !!! There is a fly in the ointment - the chip outflow is slightly shifted and cannot be fixed yet
Spoiler I
asked for help from the creator of the mod, if he agrees, I think it will turn out to be a good improved version.

R
Ruslan Zubok 10.12.21

Boss_Timurchik
yes, exactly

R
Ruslan Zubok 10.12.21

Boss_Timurchik
where is the file?

S
Suleimann 10.12.21

Finally, the "Bruks" shredder mod has been completely fixed:
Spoiler
now the axis of the unloading of chips coincides with the axis of the unloading pipe !!! My friend Vychuchol helped me with this, for which I thank him very much, and I think from all those who will download and use the updated mod - the mod will be added in the near future.