3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Millan1337 14.11.19 04:11 am

Account EGS + Social club (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Good evening, everyone.

Wait for a response from Rockstar seem to be infinite, perhaps someone here faced similar...

A friend bought the game in store EGS and launched it (the first run) using my account from Social club. Of course now the game attached to this account...

The best part now is that I'm trying to run from your computer, your copy of the game through Social club, and like all good start, but if the friend wants to log into the game (only from EGS, the Social club closed) I have crashes and leaves an error that"This account is running on the other computer.

Already all that can be changed (nick, email, password, Yes, even 2хфакторную set) one figure he had a gun comes into my ACC.

There may be a way Mac social club from copies of the EGS. Thank you all in advance
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawai 14.11.19

Millan1337
I think that no, it now belongs to your account as your friend!

M
Millan1337 14.11.19

Lelik_mc_kawai
So the problem is that on account of the social club is another version of the game, it what to do

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 14.11.19

Millan1337
take turns to play) the only best option, of course you can advise to write in support of the epic, but it's unlikely that will untie!

J
Jubadze66 14.11.19

But I have stole the game and go in before me. I now what to do? To delete your account and buy new game? The bastard plays it somewhere in another country. I changed the password on Epics, the authenticator set. It will still play?

p
pksm 14.11.19

No, he's just not able to log in to your account and the game you have in the library left?

J
Jubadze66 14.11.19

pksm
Yes, it was. But she works through Rockstar. And there is his account. And how to change it on your own - don't know.

p
pksm 14.11.19

Jubadze66
Then write in support of the EGS, or try to reinstall Rockstar launcher

J
Jubadze66 14.11.19

pksm
No. When I start the game it automatically through the launcher Rockstar, comes under his account. To change it I can not - the game crashes.