3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Default2 10.12.21 11:54 pm

Why don't yubikam make a separate game about the Templar (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

Ask them
13 Comments
Sort by:
c
cripples 10.12.21

can . During the crusades

N
Nighthawkreal 10.12.21

The costs are high to redo the whole process. And so call the assassin a Templar and let's go on a knurled one.

M
Marksman1231 10.12.21

Also, they could make a separate pirate game. Nothing bothers them, there are some groundwork. But they will do this only when the assassin starts to go at a loss.

C
Camper88 10.12.21

Marksman1231
The series will never become unprofitable as it is very popular. But they can make a game about pirates quite well on the wave of success. the game is already in development and will be announced soon.

P
Pupusechka 10.12.21

Ie Rogue is not about the Templar?

F
Flow4Master 10.12.21

Is Black Flag about a pirate?

E
Erdni Mandjiev 10.12.21

lexa_lexa
she is about an assassin who became a Templar

E
Evgenito 10.12.21

lexa_lexa
It is necessary straight purely about the Templar, as the beginning of the 3rd part of the game, for Haytem

M
Marksman1231 10.12.21

Evgenito
But no hidden blades, not a Templar theme
Camper88
Yes, but lately they have not made us happy with their variety. I hope they are just hiding about these projects.

s
sewerus123 10.12.21

artorias111
I agree with you to play for the Templar from the very beginning during the Crusades, and even with a steep battle it would be cool)

a
aivar242 10.12.21

I agree, I got this Animus already. Enough to wander around it, so also the graphics there are fig.

M
MunchkiN 616 10.12.21

because the assassin has to do all sorts of parkour and the Templar seems to be not.
and this is one of the main chips of the series, so they are unlikely to risk releasing a game where it is not necessary to jump from the bell towers.
only when there is complete stagnation in the original concept, is it possible.

J
Jaime cobb 10.12.21

so did the same / rogue called.)