3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cost12345 10.12.21 11:54 pm

character control in GZ and TPP (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

In GZ, the controls were very smooth, when turning in any direction, the snake even tilted a little, but in TPP it somehow spins like an arcade. If you have any ideas or modders are present, you can somehow make the snake's movements in TPP the same as in GZ , animation in places, or something like that?
8 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 10.12.21

This will not happen.

C
Cost12345 10.12.21

YamyyYamyy
you know something about this?

A
Apokalipsis113 10.12.21

Aty. Animations from modders are curved because for good it is done through capturing motion from a person, but they do not have such an opportunity.
Two. Animation is not a model, it simply cannot be replaced: you need to coordinate it with other character animations so that the transition from one to another looks harmonious - a lot of painstaking work (which by no means all AAA game developers can even do).
Three. The character is pumped through the prosthesis, from which certain movements are accelerated, from which the animation becomes sharper faster.
Four. Nobody cares, the game is about Big Boss animation. Here's an animation of Quite's boobs - that's a worthwhile topic of discussion.

C
Cost12345 10.12.21

Apokalipsis113
Yes, that's not what I mean. Have you played GZ? with a slight delay, which makes playing more pleasant. And where to hell with the prosthesis? I started a new game, it twitches in absolutely the same way around the axis. The animation in both is the same, you just need to find the line in the code or in the config that is responsible for this small delay in management, no matter how much I tried to open the files, nothing comes out

b
byteme 10.12.21

Obviously, you need to look for a way to transfer some game files, from GZ to TPP, after properly modifying them.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 10.12.21

Cost12345
There is no such software for modding yet.

I
Ivan-jon 10.12.21

Cost12345
YamyyYamyy
http://www.playground.ru/files/metal_gear_solid_5_the_phantom_pain_bazovoe_rukovodstvo_po_moddingu-107260/ is now. I would do it myself if I knew which game files are responsible for what.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 10.12.21

Ivan-jon,
as it were, look here, this is a site for modding, so to speak, use Yandex bluser, it will translate everything
http://www.nexusmods.com/metalgearsolidvtpp/?