3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zatoichi31 10.12.21 11:54 pm

Quests in Inselburg (King's Bounty: Dark Side)

I'm having trouble with quests queen's happiness and subversive press. I do not know how to kidnap the heir and what to do next in the subversive press quest after I printed the newspaper edition and arranged to distribute it at the university. In the course of execution, I have written a special issue about the Order of Betrayal. Who will tell you what to do next and how to seize power in Ilsenburg?
6 Comments
Sort by:
J
JOKERIVAN 10.12.21

You did not try to read the dialogues ??? You need to capture the prince with the help of an orc spy, and the subversive press, in short, this task is not only active in Ilsenburg, as I understand it goes through the whole game

n
nestrbob 10.12.21

zatoichi31
In a swamp you pick up a spy and try to get into the castle - they won't let you in (they say they have a blocking system). You learn from Marie Curie that you can deceive the system with the help of a helmet, from the Gossip you buy a helmet (you go through a couple more tasks) and send a spy into the castle. Communication with the spy through a bottle with a note (floating near the castle walls). Further on the script.

i
isese 10.12.21

this is done
"In the swamp you pick up a spy and try to get into the castle - they won't let you in (they say that they have a blocking system). You learn from Marie Curie that you can deceive the system with the help of a helmet, you buy a helmet from Gossip (you go through a couple more tasks ) and you send a spy to the castle. Communication with the spy through a bottle with a note (floating near the castle walls) "
but now how to kidnap the heir? Probably, I should have carefully read the note in the bottle, but something distracted me. Please tell me what to do

n
nestrbob 10.12.21

isese
After reading the note, the heir will be here.
Spoiler

E
Etera 10.12.21

tell me, but how to free Skortsa from prison, where to go?

n
nestrbob 10.12.21

Etera
There is only one door in the throne room where you can enter. After you put the prince on the throne and talk with all the courtiers, you go to the far corner of the hall and find yourself in a dungeon.