3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bankrott0 10.12.21 11:54 pm

Isle of Mists (Exploration) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell me, if there is any point in researching it? Can anyone do it? after all, then it will not return.
Maybe there are nishtyaki like some recipes?
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
Thoothless 10.12.21

Not researched, but xs, maybe.

D
Danil01 10.12.21

I don’t remember being on the island of fogs? questions.

A
Aenmutus 10.12.21

You and so, while running after the dwarves, you inspect everything. Well, maybe somewhere there is some kind of chest hidden, but I did not notice anything like that.

A
Alllex236 10.12.21

I found a cache in the crown, boxes, but nothing of value seems to be

l
laichzeit20 10.12.21

there are many chests at the bottom of the sea. there is a drawing of a sword and some kind of relic sword. but you have to look under the water

S
Sir Francis Drake 10.12.21

It seems that the place of power was there

a
artemka1984 10.12.21

bankrott0

O
Old_Nick 10.12.21

The point is to explore .... if (like me;)) there is a lover "to look into all the holes".
But nothing critical, if you slip through quickly, you will not lose the same. A pair of swords, some kind of blueprint.
In general, incl. view of "acquisition" - no, for the sake of general interest - yes

b
bankrott0 10.12.21

Old_Nick
Nuu, the drawings of swords are not of interest to me, all the same I only go with witcher's equipment, but some oils, elixirs, yes. which you will not find on the mainland.
I don't want to run in vain either.

B
Bard Buttercup 10.12.21

bankrott0
In the first playthrough, I found some drawing of excellent oil on the island of fogs, in my opinion against relics, but I don’t remember exactly the sword, nothing special in damage but + 20% to the strength of Axiy Kven and Irden, which was a fierce screw for me .To. rocked the magician. In general, the drawings and gear are all random, so it makes sense to research it yourself

12323u1uts2ts1 10.12.21

Who faced a bug in this quest? Gaspar the dwarf is the only one alive after the dialogue stupidly stands at the tower and does not want to go, I xs what to do?

M
Maxim savin 10.12.21

Alexander Ivanina
I ran into. Gaspar is not going to the hut for you. I went through it several times, but everything was useless. I have patch 1.11. I don’t know, maybe there’s just such a bug?