3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tatunserg 10.12.21 11:54 pm

Which class is better to play (Dark Souls 2)

For which class is better to play. Passed the game three times in a row, for a magician, a dodger and a strong man. In my opinion, the strong man is the easiest to pass, except for some moments. The first time I passed as a dodger. It was difficult, none of the weapons did normal damage, everything the passage was tormented. It was even more difficult for the magician, only the memories of the giants easily passed (the giants fell from a couple of spells of darkness). Well, the big knights were killed with one powerful spell ..
But the warrior was the easiest, almost all were killed with one blow, but some bosses knocked down the strong man lightly, demolished the stamina and then finished it off. But only for the warrior I killed two tigers for the first time ...
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 10.12.21

tatun
You can't really advise anything here, since I can see that I've already played for all the hypostases. In extreme cases, you can start as a beggar, so at least there will be maximum flexibility at the beginning of the game. Well, if you look in perspective, then it practically doesn't matter who to start with, then you can adjust the values ​​of the characteristics to the one you want to see.
By the way, at the expense of the magician, it’s like someone, I personally thought it was easier for them to play the other way around, but he doesn’t forget to wave his weapon sometimes, otherwise it’s sadly only to shoot enemies, and even without this you will run more squealing from enemies than to conjure ...

v
vovadjo 10.12.21

tatun
Itself passed the first DS for the magician, therefore I advise DS the first passage for the magician, even with spears it is not bad, but monotonous and boring.

A
Apokalipsis113 10.12.21

I recommend to push yourself up and go through with an archer with a large bow 0_o. The wiki section has enough information to get a general picture of what's there and how: http://www.playground.ru/wiki/dark_souls_2/general_information/ranged_combat/. Many people mistakenly believe that this is difficult and the bow is dead, however, it will give opportunities no worse than magic, while you can calmly take melee weapons according to the stats. If you pour all this dumb with pyromancy sauce, you can get the info here: http://www.playground.ru/wiki/dark_souls_2/general_information/spells/pyromancy/, it will be very kosher and unusual.
By the way, about the dodger - he is more winning than the security officer because he shows himself better in terms of mobility, and the weapon for agility often has more practical movesets - which implicitly makes the passage easier.

T
Terving 10.12.21

The word "better" does not quite fit in the question. Rather, it will be easier and more interesting. Easier, as everyone wrote by the magician. Well, is it more interesting? This is an individual question. It was so interesting for me to be smart, with katanas .... fun.

t
tatunserg 10.12.21

Well, what a magician? spells still end, and you have to swing a sword. magic does not work on lions. on many bosses, too. It is easier for a magician to knock down bosses in a coop, when you stand far away and shoot ..
dexterous you can circle and slowly inflict damage, but against you can't make a crowd of people.
but when you take a huge sword with 600 + damage, and swing along a huge radius that everyone scatters, then this is much more effective

_
_Whispers In The Dark 10.12.21

tatun
Why do you ask about classes? They are essentially absent in the game, they only determine the initial equipment and parameters. You do the rest yourself.

A
Apokalipsis113 10.12.21

tatun
what a magician? the spells still end, and you have to swing the sword.
Well, you need to pump the character's scholarship and wear rings for the number of cells, and not take a couple of copies of souls, but take large heavy arrows - they have more total damage per cell, the same with a big sonorous and usual sonorous one. Yes, and you don't need to wave - there are very powerful spells for close range attack instead of a sword for that matter.
Bosses with magic resists can be counted on the fingers of one hand, in this regard, the melee officers have more problems.

M
Misha gotko 10.12.21

I will give one piece of advice, start for a beggar, you can swing it into any powerful Persian, I started for him and to NG + I had heavy armor and a sword with 60% mobility and used a great sonorous soul and a large spear of light. Therefore, start as a beggar or if it's hard then for the knight

a
axaxaxaxa 10.12.21

For the case.

d
drag_in 10.12.21

tatun
spells still end, and you have to wave the sword. magic does not work on lions. on many bosses, too. magic
Here, please. I passed for the magician in solo, only a couple of times I ate grass, there was not enough to the fire in the 3rd dlts. In a lion, 100 normally removes from a blow, but you can also use a dagger in the back ... And bosses only have magic resistance in magic, and they urinate wonderfully with damage.
And about the crowd ... well, rarely when the crowd delivers problems. For me personally, red in-game phantoms are even more difficult. But it's easy to spam them, unless, of course, you pumped scholarship normally and the ring is worn for casting speed.
I personally liked playing a magician much more. And the security officer was somehow bored.
And in general, since I have already passed three classes, it means that you yourself know what is better for you. why ask ..

t
tatunserg 10.12.21

drag_in
I ask for an opinion (I apologize if I incorrectly typed the title).
So, I was tormented for the magician, it was unrealistic to defeat many bosses alone, only if someone distracted, and I fired from afar. For joy there were only "memories of giants", they fell from the darkness.
I don’t know how people play with magicians, but I experimented in every way, and they broke me in every way ..

A
AT_Sagor 10.12.21

tatun
Well, what can you do - not your style of play. This also happens. Who, after all, is more convenient.

A
Alexander Garifyanov 10.12.21

Play with whomever is more convenient. In PVE, a warrior with a two-handed arm or a halberd / pike is dragging. But in PVP there are already dodgers, as well as magicians with katanas and a buff to darkness. Personally, I do not play as a heavy warrior, the gameplay is too slow, and in pvp they are shocked. For me, there are only two builds, a dodger in medium armor with a katana or rapier, and also a mage with corruption.

d
drag_in 10.12.21

tatun
Just a magician, too, you need to dodge :-) It was really easier for me than a melee. You don't have to come close, learn all the boss's attacks .. And it all started simply: I tried it as a melee as a schoolboy, so at the very beginning I stupidly could not go through the knights of Heid 10 times. I tried it as a magician and lo and behold! Completed the entire level just once by dying! And, most importantly, I began to get pleasure from the game! And not just torment .. Well, I hope I have to say who I started to play later and what to pump.
I even tried to pass on NG + without deaths and bonfires .. But freaking red in-game phantoms. This is my first time on NG +, I did not know where they will be and how much .. On the boss, only once died - a spider. Zawanshot with a beam of magic. True, there I already had the 4th level of the fire .. Then I got tired of it, I scored.
-----------------------------
And after this story, I somehow began to relate to games differently. Nafig these feats, tsiferki, achievements or "it is necessary to reach". I try to choose games so that I can get pleasure right away, and not "what's next", as in DS .. I don't even know where it will take me :-)
In short, guys - IMHO choose what you like best, don't listen to anyone. If in relation to DS, some of them pass by with poison and claws and get high :-)

d
drag_in 10.12.21

Once the story was just a plague. Summoned by a white phantom on Syrah Allon. In the course of the set, his farm and signs of loyalty :-) As usual, people are dull, then normal. Sometimes together with someone they laid, without in-game phantoms. Once called by the company - two magicians and the host I don't remember who, it seems they took him through the game. Well, the third one is also a magician. So we put Allon to bed is not easy! I SAW HOW HE MAKED HIMSELF A SEPUKA !! He never touched us at all! At first I didn't even understand what was happening - some unusual movement and then he died. Of course I saw a video from the "no damage" series about bosses on YouTube, but when you yourself participate in it, it's different. :-)