3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
novasistema 11.12.21 12:14 am

PTA Dark Souls 3 (Dark Souls 3)

Closed beta Dark Souls 3 will begin soon, Tomorrow the results of the selection will be announced, but I can't figure out when the beta will start, please tell me !!!
This is what is written on the off site:

Selection results announcement

Tuesday, October 13th, 2015 at 10:00 am JST (planned)
Tuesday, October 13th, 2015 at 3:00 am CEST (planned)
Tuesday, October 13th, 2015 at 1:00 am GMT (planned)
Monday, October 12th, 2015 at 6:00 pm PDT (planned)

Testing schedule
Asia (Japan)
Test # 1

Friday, October 16th, 2015 at 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm JST
Friday, October 16th, 2015 at 11:00 am to 2:00 pm GMT
Test # 2

Saturday, October 17th, 2015 at 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm JST
Saturday, October 17th, 2015 at 11:00 am to 2:00 pm GMT
Test # 3

Sunday, October 18th, 2015 at 8:00 pm to 11 : 00 pm JST
Sunday, October 18th, 2015 at 11:00 am to 2:00 pm GMT
EMEA / Oceania
Test # 1

Friday, October 16th, 2015 at 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm CEST
Friday, October 16th, 2015 at 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm GMT
Test # 2

Saturday, October 17th, 2015 at 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm CEST
Saturday, October 17th, 2015 at 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm GMT
Test # 3

Sunday, October 18th, 2015 at 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm CEST
Sunday, October 18th, 2015 at 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm GMT
Americas
Test # 1

Friday, October 16th, 2015 at 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm PDT
Test # 2

Saturday, October 17th, 2015 at 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm PDT
Test # 3

Sunday, October 18th, 2015 at 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm PDT

Tell me when will it be in Moscow?
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 11.12.21

Time converter to help you: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/pst-to-gmt-converter

c
crabCore 11.12.21

Today I received the key. For Europe, the test on the 16th, 17th and 18th will be a hike, from 9 pm to 12 am.

a
aqew 11.12.21

crabCore Wrong
, first test Friday, October 16th, 2015 at 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm GMT for Moscow plus 3 hours

c
crabCore 11.12.21

aqew Fixed

D
Deswing 11.12.21

It turns out at 9 pm Moscow time, will the test begin and will last only three hours, and so on for three days? Not a lot, probably there will be one not large location.

P
Pussy_ZARED 11.12.21

Is there a possibility that there is still a wedge in the queue of testers?

A
AT_Sagor 11.12.21

Pussy_ZARED
I don't think so. The tests will soon come to an end, and there were many times more applicants long before the start of such tests.

P
Pussy_ZARED 11.12.21

at_sagor
Friend, believe no, I FORGOT to buy a key, but yes, I'm such a sucker))

P
Pussy_ZARED 11.12.21

at_sagor I
thought I had another week or two in stock, but it happened ...

A
AT_Sagor 11.12.21

Pussy_ZARED
Don't get upset about such trifles, maybe it's for the best that you won't take part in the tests. So, maybe the experience of the game will be much better.

A
AT_Sagor 11.12.21

Very interesting, if there is a PG user who signed up for this beta test for the online component of the game? It would be very helpful to hear what they have to tell us. There are a number of questions for them, but we will not wake up about them yet, since first you need to know if anyone to ask them.

G
Gold-man 11.12.21

at_sagor
You can watch a video online, for example here.

The video immediately gives the impression of a network one. In my opinion, not the best impression ..
I can not throw a link, the time is 1-34-46

c
crabCore 11.12.21

at_sagor I
played yesterday, I will be there today. Ask, I will try to answer)

A
AT_Sagor 11.12.21

Gold-man
watched the videos, but only in passing. From what I saw, much is not clear, but what is understandable is very upsetting.

crabCore Straight
to the point:
1. What is given for a successful help to the master of the world or a victory over him (for an invader)?
2. Are any resources restored (first of all, estus and that blue flask for manna are of interest) after successful help or killing the master of the world (for the invader)?
3. Is the duration of the summon / invasion limited to anything?
4. Do dried fingers work as well and do they have a time limit?
5. Can there be more than one intruder at once?
6. In the event of the death of the master of the world or the death of your character, when he was called for help, what are the penalties?
7. What are the penalties for an intruder if he loses?
8. Is there even a hint of a small call sign?
9. Is it possible to leave a call sign at a location if you have already defeated the boss?
10. I know that every magic must have an alternative action: is there anything to tell about this?
11. Does the number of summoned phantoms affect their damage and the damage of the master of the world?

c
crabCore 11.12.21

at_sagor
1. Give all the souls that the owner had, if he was killed.
2. No
3. No, no restrictions
4. Are you talking about "The Bone of Return"? If so, then they are not in beta. At least I didn't find it.
5. Yes, when I was at once 3 at the same time.
6. None. Curiously, when your character dies, when he helps someone, all the souls that he has accumulated in someone's world do not disappear.
7. Loses souls.
8. Well, yes. With chalk, as usual, you leave a call sign.
9. Unfortunately, I have not verified this.
10. No, there is magic, but no alternative actions.
11. No. The only thing is that the mobs become thicker, it is more difficult to kill them.

Perhaps I missed something, since I practically did not play the Souls series before that, but the same Bloodborne went far and wide. Now I will join Dark Souls.

If I have upset you in some way, then it's too early to get upset. The beta test is aimed primarily at testing the network game, so more than half of the functions are not available, for example, bonfires are generally not useful.

If you want to ask something else, ask.

In general, in general, everything is played perfectly. First, visually, the game is JUST GORGEOUS, no kidding. I thought the graphics and general visuals would be at the level of Bloodborne, but no, everything has become much better. In general, visually - sheer delight. The pace of the game has become a little faster than the second part, rather like the first, maybe even a little faster. The animations are naturally smoother. There was only one location available, but it was so large that in 2 and a half hours I did not go around it all. I got to one boss that was shown at Gamescom, he also had a veil and a fiery saber. It seemed difficult to me, although this may be a consequence of the fact that I just got out of Bloodborne the day before yesterday, the mechanics are still somewhat different in Bloodborne and Dark Souls and you need to retrain to play, in fact.
In short, the game comes out only after six months, so on release everything will be even better, I think. Although even now everything looks very cool. If anyone was afraid that the game would become a kind of "Bloodborne 2" - exhale, it's okay, it's still Dark Souls. There are only some sounds from Bloodborne, but this is understandable - after all, it's a beta test.

A
AT_Sagor 11.12.21

crabCore
Thanks a lot for the interesting answers!
And yet here and there I would like to know the clarification:
1. With successful help, at least the amount of health / mana and estus / "blue flasks" remains as before the call, or maybe as at the moment when you put your sign?
2. In the second part there was a dried finger for taking off the time between intrusions, in the video I saw something similar; actually wanted to know if there are any differences with the second part?
3. Again about the crayon: I had nothing to add (this is understandable), namely a means for applying a small sign of appeal, as it was in the second part for a short stay in the world of the owner, is there a hint of this?
4. It is strange that magic had no alternative action. The developers talked about what would happen and, moreover, they demonstrated it using the example of the new spell "Soul Dart" - a kind of blue glow appeared in my hand, but I still did not understand what it meant, and my English wanted the best. Maybe they cut it out for the beta test or changed their mind about it, but it's a pity, this makes the game one more stage more primitive.

O
Ogyr4ig 11.12.21

at_sagor
1) When you kill the boss for the white phantom, the estus are definitely restored.
4) There was such a thing. The power of spells increased for a time, which was enough for 3 castes of soul arrow.