3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DenchikK12345 11.12.21 12:14 am

Eli (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

After side-by-side on the extraction of Ibis and returning to the base, Eli looks slyly and walks around the corner. I ran after him - but never found it. Where did he go?
8 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yoshemitsu 11.12.21

DenchikK12345
Can shit hot ...

A
Atlasth 11.12.21

DenchikK12345
Do you even read what appears on the screen when you call on the radio? The child was knocked to death by the trumpet, so Eli looks at Snake with contempt like shit

D
DenchikK12345 11.12.21

I read, but I did not catch the connection between the crushed child and Eli's contempt.
Well, I didn’t flunk the child. On the contrary, I thought that it was Eli who dunked him.
So he thought that he wanted to lure me somewhere, or maybe he would lead me to talk, or give something, or open some door ...

R
RGC 11.12.21

DenchikK12345
Well, it was he who flunked him. By the way, another reference to the lord of the flies

R
Richards 11.12.21

Here is a hunt for you to go through all sorts of side effects of ibises shmibis, it is better to go through tasks with a yellow round, and in the list of side effects with a yellow font. After each return to the base and all the rules will be. And on the subject, he just hated him and bored with his eyes.

z
zxc001 11.12.21

With this Eli, there is no understanding at all. According to all hints, it turns out that this is small Liquid, but on one of the cassettes Ocelot clearly said that Eli has nothing to do with Big Boss. But in my opinion, even in the previous parts it was mentioned that Liquid was called Eli as a child and he was lost somewhere in Africa.

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 11.12.21

zxc001
So he shouldn't have anything to do with Big Boss from this part, because
Spoiler Venom Snake (the protagonist of The Phantom Pain) is a medic from Ground Zeroes.

z
zxc001 11.12.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
Exactly, I somehow did not think about it. Then it all fits together. Well, a setup)))