3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
assasin23 11.12.21 12:14 am

Snowdrops climbed

I'm going to go to the rocking chair, what are the rules and how to behave in the rocking chair so that you don't get beaten?
10 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jason_Voorhees 11.12.21

assasin23
with a sawn -off in the hands of no problem!

A
AT_Sagor 11.12.21

assasin23
First rule: no rules;
The second rule: do not tell anyone about this rocking chair.
Follow them and everything will be fine.
No, well, seriously, what are the rules so that they don't do it badly? You might think the area thundered, and did not wiggle went to the next fashionable place.

W
Wing42 11.12.21

assasin23
With such a pessimistic attitude, you'd better not leave the house at all.

A
Azaznzel 11.12.21

assasin23
walk with your neck, if the bad guys start pestering, then start swinging the neck!

S
SАLEM 11.12.21

fucking question - I would advise you to practice dancing .. You don't like jocks? You just don't know how to cook them ...

T
The dumpling is kind 11.12.21

It seems to me that no one will touch you there ... or is it some kind of wrong rocking chair. From my own experience, I’ll say that everyone doesn’t give a damn what you do there (although there are some inadequacies). At first, experienced visitors to the rocking chair even helped me: how to use the simulators, how to hold the dumbbells, the barbell. It was quite kind to myself.

-
-SlashuuR- 11.12.21

You need to pose more in front of the mirror and brag about how strong you are in Vkontakte.

r
rPeBoJL 11.12.21

assasin23 you
kick the door with your foot, you spit the gum on the floor and say in a nasal voice: "Well, what are you pimples? Are you still chewing on your compound feed?"

W
Wing42 11.12.21

Grevol
kick the door with your foot, spit gum on the floor and say in a nasal voice: "Well, are you shitty? Are you still chewing on your compound feed?"

r
rPeBoJL 11.12.21

Wing42,
I wanted to help the person)