3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spawn20111 14.11.19 04:16 am

The best way to go owl in the estate of Hirata? (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

Tell me how better to pass the owl in the estate of Hirata?!playing on ps4,can't pass and everything!is ng+ I got the final boss and it was easier!and one more question,found 39 beads last say should be in the box of offerings,but I have a lot of people saying this box is empty!-Thanks in advance guys!
29 Comments
Sort by:
D
DocB1995 14.11.19

spawn20111
This video may help:
Spoiler
18:20 the beginning of the second battle with the Owl.

found 39 beads last say should be in the box of offerings
In the box of offerings to be items of the dead merchants. If there are no beads, so need the merchant alive. And do not fact that this bead from a dealer forgot to buy. See a normal list on the Wiki.

G
Ghostwanderer 14.11.19

spawn20111
You Buddha's head in the location of the Depth Assina where the path to the boss Two monkeys received a bead?

s
spawn20111 14.11.19

Ghostwanderer
Yeah,I don't know where else could be,if anyone has it throw off all the places where nasadata merchants please may have missed someone!

s
spawn20111 14.11.19

DocB1995
Killed all the mini bosses and bosses!life-19 3 of 4 right now there is beads!

D
DocB1995 14.11.19

spawn20111
Well, here is a list of English to locations: https://sekiroshadowsdietwice.wiki.fextralife.com/Prayer+Beads

s
spawn20111 14.11.19

DocB1995
English not good,sorry,but thank you

D
Ded MastDay 14.11.19

spawn20111
Here is the location of all the beads https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1689641100
in Russian.

D
Ded MastDay 14.11.19

The same issue is there any reliable tactics killing an Owl in the house? Method as in the video above, NG is not working. For me the final boss and the demon was much easier.

B
Beirut 14.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
OMG guys how do you play, and even on ng+ and did not understand the mechanics of the game?
In game two tactics either bet or run,
Learn his combos and wait for the window. The fight is all built on race evasion, there is a moment where you can be Tanchev ( parry), but without the demolition of HP it still does not exactly fill up. If the problem is in the counter-attack, again see above look of the window when you can beat the game is really primitive mechanics.
By the way YouTube is full of videos with it, if absolutely no idea what to do.

D
Ded MastDay 14.11.19

Beirut
This is something I do not understand the mechanics? Oh well. I killed of ISIN by the demon of hatred without problems, on a second playthrough (not ng+, I play with zero) you kill all the bosses from the first try. Yes, I died only a couple times in the whole game. I have never made anyone sick yet. Needless to say, as nothing would respond. Battle is built on the run with evasion? I have one boss did not run and dodging. Almost all parried and spamming. And this behavior is unpredictable. MSY to teach him useless, he can throw anything. One mistake vanshot. Some videos of bagous. We'll see how he deals 4 strikes in a row. It's not working. 2 hits max at a time can be applied. Firecrackers do not understand that they do not cause damage to vanscott, even though I do all the same. Besides, I play Slavonice. No boss no problems, and this is what a wild delay between pressing the button and blow. Yes, and the target always stuff with him when he goes over the poles. And it's almost always the loss of the camera and death.
PS. The problem is that I have two times the streak of CPS is less than all the videos I've seen with him. And attack force 6. Every shot blows me away 80% HP. And charged or firecrackers of vanscott.

F
FallenGhost 14.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
Grandfather Mastday wrote:
PS. The problem is that I have two times the streak of CPS is less than all the videos I've seen with him. And attack force 6.
Better posobirat beads for a rosary, and beat until other bosses. I went to him with a force attack like 11.

And you're the first passage didn't kill him?

In General, here are some tips:

- Before the attack firecrackers, he always hits it shoulder first. When you see this attack, get ready to fly to him with the law (you) under his left arm - that you and the firecrackers will not fall, and a couple of blows could inflict. If you do not have time to avoid the firecrackers, or far - throw shuriken at this time. After this attack, if you are not near or have not declined - he can do a lunge - catch Mikie.

From spectec (which with a red symbol) most of the time he uses the shot under the arch, if you're near it (and you need to always be with him!), so don't get confused just otprygivat.

When he starts to do a vertical strike with a delay, do not depart immediately, otherwise it turns into a horizontal. At this time, do a one-two punch or just wait, then abruptly turn away and follow with a couple more.

In the second phase, all simply - fire strikes you need to jump twice in a row.

- And most importantly - the pressure! No running, only if atheletica. Boss oily, and the concentration he recovers fast and attacks just need to know. The ideal course of its hold somewhere in the corner, or at least to the wall for a while. So I just knocked him a fiery attack in the second phase, and won a very large window for attacks. But it was an accident.

- I advise to use a punch Double lchimonji and use the third and Ninjutsu blood sword in the Archer's idol, who turned back. It will give more damage from the sword, but not for long.

D
Ded MastDay 14.11.19

FallenGhost
Thanks for the tips, I will try. I first came to the ending of “Return”, and the second memory provably. The whole way the game I was screaming - screw Dodge, they don't work here. Jump distance is almost always less than the distance of the opponent's evasion and the animation is slow and has no invincibility frames. Almost always when I tried to Dodge it resulted in a punch in the face. Parries, parries all attacks completely, but a couple of red special attacks is a winning formula. And now suddenly the boss on which it is necessary to turn aside Yes, then get in timings. Which is able to interrupt your animation and in the middle of the kick start another attack. Half his shots introduces stunlock. After the murder of Nuns and Monkeys I did backup the save game and immediately prosperini to the roof of the castle, killed him and went to memory, not killing again monkeys, minibosses, not diving under water and collecting beads. I just wanted to develop a pre-battle tactics with him. Try to stay always with him and not give him spam. But the damage on it is sorely lacking. For too long, have to pick. A little off temp - vansat. Gonna try and come to it later.

B
Beirut 14.11.19

PS. The problem is that I have two times the streak of CPS is less than all the videos I've seen with him. And attack force 6. Every shot blows me away 80% HP. And charged or firecrackers of vanscott.
you back again?? where attack power 6?? this is the second passage? that is for 2 of the passage you killed only 6 bosses? ahahahaha
Then you write that you didn't kill someone not on the run and vorotah though here also write that killed a daemon where running is the norm, Yes, Yixing and monkeys run
PI.... no bags to roll.

D
Ded MastDay 14.11.19

Beirut
Chukchi not a reader, Chukchi writer. I said that going through the game from scratch for the second time at the other end. I don'T play NG+, and started again. Yes, that's right, while passing, while I killed all 5 bosses. Attack power 1 was given initially. You're not even in arithmetic he could not. No one is running. Monkey no problem honing in on a single parry. Ubegaesh only screaming in the second phase, and then you can just go behind his back. From of ISIN by also not need to run, he perfectly countered. And the demon, the more I ran, for this there is pumped on the fire shield. Killed at Izzy standing on the spot.
If you run from bosses, and is applied on hit, so that you do not understand the mechanics of the game.

B
Beirut 14.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
Well you wanted the tactics and mechanics get
Unlike soulsof this game is 200% on scripts, so-called WINDOWS
That is, no difference that makes the player, the game tells him want parries wanna run meaning there is one
The MINUTE YOU RUN OR PARRYING, then the game GIVES you 1-3 seconds WINDOW BAY, then repeat. Again, no difference that makes the player!!! bosses CREAKING of the invincibility of the SCRIPT WINDOW, your task is to play a guessing game where this WINDOW is, this system has been implemented at the level of the dandy no joke.
Two of the passage it can be understood.

By the way monkey, I killed her on the sprints just printreverse to priest a blow, ran, hit and ran ( i.e. it runs away I run after her) fast kill I'm all the time behind her ass, here's an example of power running in this game.
Of ISIN by exactly the same running around him and waiting for you to attack and blow, there is no difference I will stand in a mile and spam a bet or just to run around before the script will give the window I still won't go in.
Well, owl is exactly the same I run in circles to provoke the attack and easy to hit.

D
Ded MastDay 14.11.19

FallenGhost
Overwhelmed dad. I came to him with the life of 18 Attack 10. But honestly, for me the most uninteresting boss. The battle with him is not beautiful. Chose tactics - two punch, Dodge to the left, two punch, Dodge to the left, repeat to exhaustion. Sometimes after you Dodge to spend double Ichimoji, but only after it took him no less than 50% HP, before it makes no sense, as the concentration is restored quickly. From firecrackers did Dodge or two (depending on range, on which he bounced) forward right at him, and immediately shot to enter into the usual pace and not give it a go. During the long, vertical backswing, the main thing is not to panic and to wait for the right timing. In the second phase, from the fire jumped in place twice, the rest is all the same. You can of course after the fire to catch it on Micire, but nicherta not visible, too risky. Dentures generally no yuzal, no use of them. But still, the fight with him is roulette, lucky unlucky. You hit a pole or a wall hurt, fell out of pace - death. And running around the arena is not mine.

F
FallenGhost 14.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
Congratulations)
For me, it's stuffy boss, due to its fat content.
And running around the arena is not mine.
So I wrote:
FallenGhost wrote:
No running, only if atheletica.

V
Vano069 14.11.19

People, when to go to him? Came immediately after defeating him on the roof, attack I 9. I told him life almost never demolished. 2 times less demolished than the roof.

F
FallenGhost 14.11.19

Vano069
You can even before the final boss. But suggest with attack power less than 11 to go.

L
Lavuer 14.11.19

Thank all the gods, went to this ending just for ng+3, and then had to work hard, learning the timings (since I met him for the first time and are not accustomed to entirely new techniques). But down the mountain with a spear out of me all the cores pulled in the first pass ^_^