3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Russ57 11.12.21 12:14 am

Texture issue (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Such is the problem with textures, I tried everything. Even changing the video card, it did not help. Perhaps someone came across this and solved this problem
12 Comments
Sort by:
N
Negih 11.12.21

Russ57 Eeeeee
.... what's the problem? You would at least have circled at least. Or that "oiled" piece of stone, under the feet of the dude on the left?

B
Burmatov Pavel 11.12.21

Set the TESSELATION level in the video card settings to 6-8! it helped me!

R
Russ57 11.12.21

Negih,
as it were, you can see what the problem is, where the dude is, the texture is failed, don't understand where)

R
Russ57 11.12.21

Burmatov Pavel
And without tessellation in any way? She eats fps

B
Burmatov Pavel 11.12.21

unfortunately ((I had the same garbage ((I put it on 6. the problem was solved! but yes, the fps ate a little! but not so annoying!))))

R
Russ57 11.12.21

Burmatov Pavel
Thank you. I'll have to do this)

A
Alexander Shimanski 11.12.21

and where to put it?

B
Burmatov Pavel 11.12.21

Alexander Shimanski
In the video card settings!

B
Burmatov Pavel 11.12.21

Russ57
Not at all!) Glad that I helped!) Happy passage!

A
Alexander Shimanski 11.12.21

Burmatov Pavel
thanks, I'll look

S
Spyroke 11.12.21

If the problem appeared after the last patch 1.10, try checking the game cache on the incentive. I have read more than once that many people download files after checking and problems with textures and models disappear. Not the fact that this is the case, but try it.

D
Dubrowski 11.12.21

How do I set the tessellation level? I have AMD, the item is called the maximum tessellation level, I set it to 8x, then 64x, nothing has changed, the textures are stratified as always and the game crashes.