3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
K0nsul 11.12.21 12:14 am

Glitchy lamp cover under the well (The Age of Decadence)

Can't open the lamp cover to the room under the well in the Maadoran slum. I tried to change the localization to English and reboot the location and the whole Maadoran, it does not help. The script doesn't work. I have in my hands a large luminous module to replace the one that barely glows in the lamp under the buggy cover. How can I work around this problem? Can enter a line in the console that activates the desired script?
4 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 11.12.21

where is the old type portal? I drove to the version. when this was not even. it was just that something could be collected there and examined. but there was no option to launch or repair.
I hope I understood everything correctly.

D
DIma Dem 11.12.21

The same garbage, the lid does not give (this is a well in Madoran, which is in the slums)

Who managed to open it, what should be done?

A
Asmodai 11.12.21

Same stuff. I noticed only two such bugs - this very cover and the hatch in Feng's house does not open from the roof - I found it when, at the beginning, I ransacked the room before talking for a scientist - I got out, but back to Feng - the fairies are there. I had to restart.

D
Deimos-D 11.12.21

Found bugs: On the Harran Pass, when you try to bargain with the Quartermaster, a script crashes or loops. Treat with English translation before trading. Ezra in Ganerzzar does not want to trade.