3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
christoph_596 11.12.21 12:14 am

Is it possible for Iorveth to appear in the new expansion? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Considering that in Hearts of Stone, the developers showed Shani, with whom a major quest was associated, is it possible for Iorveth to appear in the new expansion, as an equally important character? But if possible, what will he do in Toussaint?
32 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mankun 11.12.21

Buttercup will get out of the ass.

c
christoph_596 11.12.21

mankunianec
It would be nice, but Iorvet wouldn't do anything for him

D
Dimkinpark 11.12.21

If this is the last part about Geralt and Dandelion, I hope they will make a scene in which Maestro Dandelion will sing something from his collection.

Z
Zombi_anarchist 11.12.21

At the get-togethers in Kaer Morhen when Geralt, Eskel, and Lambert are drinking.
Eskel says that in Toussaint they pay well for a drowned man because there are few of them and there is no one to wet.

M
Mantykora 11.12.21

Well, given that the free state in the Valley of Pontar (well, someone like that, which in general does not matter) ordered to live a long time after the invasion of the Nilfgaardian army, Saskia and Iorvet can relax in Tussent from the affairs of the soldiers. And the plot of the plot - Buttercup went to visit his old acquaintance (who read - knows) and ... "Geralt, are you my friend? Help !!!"

In general, they made a cool map in The Witcher 3: you can add Toussaint, and then I will go back, Ellander, Maribor, Cintru, Vergenberg - in general, almost the whole world of the Witcher. For example, after the end of the plot, hit the road to Cintra for the coronation of Cyril Helen Rhiannon, she will not forget to invite us?

c
christoph_596 11.12.21

Mantykora Dandelion
doesn't seem to have parted well with the Countess (or whatever her) in Toussaint. It would be nice if Fringilla Vigo was there, otherwise, according to the plot, Geralt does not speak to her at all, this is very insulting.

T
Thoothless 11.12.21

Zombi_anarchist
In Kovir, not Toussaint. There was no talk about Toussaint at all.

Z
Zombi_anarchist 11.12.21

WitcherPlayer
So we will make a detour through Kovir)

M
Mantykora 11.12.21

WitcherPlayer
Countess - in Toussaint. According to the kings, Geralt was not in Kovir at all.
christoph_596
I think there will be, in the plot there was no time to talk to her - everything went to the finale, the pace of events accelerated. But I don't think there will be sex with Fringilla - they didn't break up very well. And the countess is seven Fridays a week, maybe she has already calmed down and invited Dandelion to the troubadour competition, and he and Tsiranochka pinned down - well, then jealousy, prison, fight, chase ...

c
christoph_596 11.12.21

WitcherPlayer
It was in Toussaint that Geralt spent a lot of time with Dandelion. This is how Geralt met Fringilla. She used him for the purposes of the Lodge, she thought that he was in love with her.

K
Kosolapyi1 11.12.21

I'm more interested in how Fringilla gets squeezed in there. After all, Geralt must fuck someone other than the extra. She will be the local Shani. In the main plot, she is in captivity, and if she is introduced to the DLS, it turns out that the DLS will take place after the plot.

c
christoph_596 11.12.21

Kosolapyi1
I doubt that there will be such a relationship with Vigo. She used him, he deceived her at the end. Maybe she loved him, only now it is most likely hatred.

K
Kosolapyi1 11.12.21

christoph_596
Triss used it too)

M
MKUltra 11.12.21

Yes, it would be better to do quests with Iorvet instead of Shani in Hearts of Stone

c
christoph_596 11.12.21

Kosolapyi1
Triss is a different story altogether. And in the book she loved him, although she could not go against the Lodge, but she never deceived him.

K
Kosolapyi1 11.12.21

christoph_596
Ok, got you. I'm just convinced that we will see Fringilla in Toussaint.

c
christoph_596 11.12.21

Kosolapyi1
I also really want to see her.
In general, I would like to hear about Iorweth, not about Fringilla. Still, he interests most of all.

d
dubfear 11.12.21

Yarpin Zigrin! That's who I would like to see

S
SpartanSoap 11.12.21

christoph_596
with "Hearts of Stone" a comic was released that sheds details on the fate of Iorweth and ends the story of Saskia, and at the same time tells about Vergen
Spoiler ...

v
vanrem 11.12.21

dubfear
he was missing, read "perished"