3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dante KIng 11.12.21 12:14 am

Optimization squeals (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Do you think this game will be more optimized?

56 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgeniy_174 11.12.21

Vlad Vakhnenko,
on the contrary, the witcher 15-25 fps,
and the unit 10-15

E
Eddward west 11.12.21

Alexblackmaster
if they didn’t release it every year, but somewhere in 2 or 3 years, then probably there would be enough time for optimization, I don’t understand how they manage to rivet a game of such a scale in a year, they immediately make it on the console, in theory, it’s much easier at times and then a month or two they rivet on the PC, especially since each has different hardware for each video card and the processor cannot be adjusted, then the pig is thrown by the hardware and the operating system and not by the developers, well, maybe some of the curve developers such as in Batman

N
NatanieLzZ 11.12.21

Vlad Vakhnenko,
they have been developing for 2-3 years, different studios are working on different parts

m
meagarry 11.12.21

NatanieLzZ
if you believe pg, unit and black flag - from the same studio

t
tesla707 11.12.21

judging by the GAMEPLAY video, there is no grafon in the game. So on a medium bucket with medium settings, it should go to 25-30 frames at a resolution of up to FHD and less.
to compare with the Outcast in general idiocy - that game was on the old engine for old consoles. This is the same (like Unity) on a new engine with a lot of draw calls. If a low-level API (Mantle or DirectX 12) was not drilled into the game, and apparently it was not drilled, then there will be the same shit optimizon as in Unity at maximum settings and resolution FHD and higher.

J
JkMax 11.12.21

tesla707
Normal graphics there. In the unit, many were indignant about the type of poor optimization, but it's all cool graphics. And then they did a little worse, and everyone says now they are complaining about the schedule. I’m not exactly for you, I just spoke out, already infuriates: D

N
NatanieLzZ 11.12.21

meagarry,
according to Wikipedia, not really. Each of them is developed by many studios

M
MunchkiN 616 11.12.21

if the pets with all sorts of 560 video cards do not fill it, then there will probably be optimization.
however, the game declares dynamic lighting, so this does not mean that the game should run faster than the unit. it is also unknown what the maximum pitch of the graph will look like.
By the way, I think the problem with all sorts of drav kals is far-fetched in the unit. the game could run 30 fps on rather weak and slow hardware. It was just that everything rested on memory consumption and its own isolated performance of the GPU, but not as a mythical api limit. if it is, then it needs approximately double or triple the number of squares and textures. and even in the case of half a billion polygon textures in the 3D frame, the graphics still rests on the GPU.

J
JkMax 11.12.21

MunchkiN 616
Many people complain about optimization all the time, but in fact these are the people whose computers shouldn't be pulling this. But I think that the requirements in the syndicate will be smaller than in the unit. To make people less indignant, they have removed some of the little things for greater productivity.

t
tesla707 11.12.21

JkMax
grafon has almost no effect on optimization in Unity and in the Syndicate.
I wrote about a large number of draw requests, and this is what became the stumbling block for the new era of games about assassins with their new engine.
I have not yet seen what graphon was brought to the Syndicate, but what is shown in the videos in the ps store causes gagging. For a long time, everyone switched to cameras for capturing the movements and the appearance of real actors, and the yubiki sculpt and sculpt low-detailed models in sdk.

E
Eddward west 11.12.21

JkMax The
irony is that even though the graphics are worse in the syndicate, the optimization can be the same as in the unit !!

E
Eddward west 11.12.21

JkMax
in the unit was normal optimization, it's just the first very graphical game,
I almost finished when I saw graphene, I didn't even care at 17-20 fps,
this is the first game with photorealistic graphics !!

E
Eddward west 11.12.21

tesla707 by the
way, I agree in the unit, the only thing that pissed me off was the non-detailed faces, especially after the witcher

J
JkMax 11.12.21

Vlad Vakhnenko
Here you are right. Well, the graphics in the syndicate aren't bad either. There the color filter has become more natural chtoli.

E
Eddward west 11.12.21

JkMax
seems to me in London they have a very sunny in my opinion, on the contrary, it should be gloomy and rainy

K
Kristof_Kadavercian 11.12.21

Vlad Vakhnenko
Don't tell me. A little tired already rains, fogs and just cloudy weather. Sunny - every 3-4th day.