3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
metallomen 11.12.21 12:22 am

Fast leveling at the beginning of the game without cheats! (Dragon Age: Origins)

Perhaps this has already been written, then I will apologize for the repetition.

I advise you to go through the game starting with the quest about elves.
So we go through the quest with the elves, a chest appears in the squad's parking lot where you can put supplies for allies. In the elf camp, the merchant has endless elven roots (they are the cheapest), we collect as much money as possible, and then at the squadron's parking lot we put it in the box for allies for which experience is added. Repeat until we get bored.
Prosek is a bit late, at level 20, as a result, for 15 gold I raised the level to 23.
If at the beginning of the game, I think from 5-6 to 15-16 already running.

I hope this advice helps someone.
16 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rock_Lobster 11.12.21

Do all these "Runes for the Circle", "Materials for the Dalish" and so on also give experience? Now there is at least some reason to share with them, thanks, I did not know. :)

S
Sidle Jinks 11.12.21

And the meaning of such a pumping? It is not interesting.
It's like using a trainer.

S
Snip 11.12.21

the meaning of such pumping .. to get the maximum level for the final battle with the archdemon .. I also finished it to the maximum at the end of the game, when the quests were already over.

S
Sidle Jinks 11.12.21

The title of the topic clearly does not speak of the final battle ...

m
maningonzo 11.12.21

And I didn't give them anything, I thought it was just that. I will know, thank you !!!

W
Winterhunter 11.12.21

I had a bug in the very first village related to the quest about traps, I completed this quest, but the NPC who gave this quest still accepted traps. but the fact remains

k
k4rt0x4 11.12.21

Damn, I want to read - a trainer to help you. You beat yourself up.

C
Cain [Without_Bottom] 11.12.21

well, at the end of the third playthrough, I raised myself from 23 to 25 and went to the Dragon, I don’t think it’s cheating)

I know these secrets, but I don’t write such tricks, but I don’t write it because I don’t fucking bother ... learn for yourself, so interesting

I
Ilya Stupinsky 11.12.21

You can upgrade even earlier and raise money. (When I discovered this, interest in the game dropped, so I do not advise you to read)

In Lothering, a quest with traps ..... I found out that these traps of 3 pieces can be turned in an infinite number of times .. Accordingly, each time you get experience and 50 silver .. The
trigger mechanism, we get it right there in the tavern for 3 silver apiece ...

PS: one question worries about where to get the key to the chest in the village of Redcliffe. In the house where you find the kid on the second floor ??

l
le_Sab 11.12.21

And talk to him? He also gives it.

I
Ilya Stupinsky 11.12.21

Hmm ... like I said several times, I didn't give it .. Thank you.

I
Ilya Stupinsky 11.12.21

I apologize, I have already written about the traps above. Didn't notice.

N
New account 11.12.21

you have to speak politely

F
Fredd_Taylor 11.12.21

Thanks for the advice, I personally found the site to be cool, there all the working in-game methods are described in detail.

http://dragon-age.besaba.com/

L
LamerOnLine 11.12.21

To start the game, the quest of the elves is somewhat difficult - personally, I painlessly dealt with werewolves only after cleaning the Tower of Mages and Redcliffe (or better yet Orzammar).
And it should be dealt with only after the mastered trade in lyrium in Denerim.

w
wonder_land 11.12.21

Trap bug works on 1.05, RG Catalyst repack