3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alxelas 11.12.21 12:22 am

Gwent play - no leader (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After updating (from 1.08 to 1.11) and installing DLS when playing gwent, I can not put the faction leader. You can look at the description, but put it on the table in any one. At the same time, the opponents also stopped walking as a leader. Is it all this way, or is it just me lucky?
14 Comments
Sort by:
B
But Vitaly 11.12.21

no, I'm fine

R
Ryogi Shiki 11.12.21

if you play against nilfgaard, there a leader card (one of) blocks your leader card. that is, neither he nor you can use it

a
alxelas 11.12.21

I played with different ones - to no avail.

Z
Zombi_anarchist 11.12.21

alxelas
try reinstalling 16DLC.
Use http://mega-game.org/load/pc/vedmak_3_dikaja_okhota_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_v_1_10_16_dlc_2015_pc_124_licenzija/5-1-0-1411
The setup_the_witcher3_dlc1-16_2.0.0.41 version should help.

a
alxelas 11.12.21

Reinstallation didn't help. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. How to play a leader?

G
Grandfather MastDai 11.12.21

alxelas
.. and put on the table in any
The leader's card itself is not laid out on the table.
Are you talking about a specific leader card, or does not any leader card play under any circumstances?
One of the cards blocks the leaders' abilities. Some cards have passive abilities, they are activated automatically, you yourself will not play them in any way. And half of the leader cards can only be played under certain conditions, depending on the cards already laid out on the table. Try different leaders from different factions.
If this is still a bug, try deleting all the mods (if any), or roll back to version 1.10 and check on it.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 11.12.21

By the way, sometimes such a problem can be traced.

a
alxelas 11.12.21

ZorbaBudda
Kingdom of the North (I can't remember what it is called) - the fog should come together . But it does not work - it worked before the update, the set of maps did not change. At the same time, the opponent played a dozen mini-games, too, never went as a leader. Mods are not worth it, I reinstalled the game. And saving 1.11 is it possible to start at 1.10?

G

alxelas
The haze card must be present in the deck, maybe it disappeared with the patch?
The opponent must not have an Emhyr card.

I don’t know about saving.

a
alxelas 11.12.21

I figured everything out. Previously, the leader used the "haze", even if it is not in the deck. Now it must be in the deck (((Looks like there was a bug before - it was fixed)
Thank you all for your participation)

a
alxelas 11.12.21

... now the Russian sound is gone (((

G

alxelas
Both the Patch and DLC must be version 2.0.0.41, not 2.0.0.40. Problems with the disappearance of Russian voice acting in the add-on precisely because of this.

a
alxelas 11.12.21

ZorbaBudda
No, here it turned out a little differently: when I reinstalled because of the cards, I put it like this:
game-patch1.01-1.10-1.11-DLC-Russian localization
Now I went differently and it all worked:
game-1.01-Russian localization-launched game (just in case) -1.10-1.11-DLC to
see something with settings and compatibility

G

alxelas
Apparently depends on the installation order.