3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AmsterDamster 14.11.19 04:17 am

Quest \"Law order\" ACT 2 (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Quest Law order, the task must be to find evidence indicating that the gnomes stole the fog of death from the ship called the Peacemaker, as evidence I have the book the jackals of justice, the letter with a big blot, the Declaration of a Peacemaker, scientific theories about the fog of death and the letter of the Queen of the dwarves. Swept the entire cave Korablestroiteley from before, but no more evidence was found. Question actually such, they (the evidence) all in a cave, or somewhere else you can find ? With Lohara already talked, he was sent to the Arc, and the like, and accused him of aiding and abetting terrorism, and he doesn't care. The quest hangs.
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maksim Maksimovo 14.11.19

I have the same everything was.The first time dialogue was talking about the fog of war. And I was talking to him,the opportunity to give a letter for the Queen to finish the quest

A
AmsterDamster 14.11.19

I the letter is also given, but the quest and hanging campaign bug.

m
moraksX 14.11.19

I have this quest closed in one sentence: Lochar dead. I just accidentally clicked on the subject property, and it turned out that stole, the battle began for the Apple...

A
AmsterDamster 14.11.19

ETOGES how many people cut them once the whole basement is rebelling against me.

A
Aleksey84 14.11.19

AmsterDamster
Law order closed giving head Lohara Julian,and Lohara closed quest the Shadow over Driftwood giving the amulet of Mordus
Revolt against me, only two(of Lohar and his bodyguard)

W
Wanamingosz 14.11.19

AmsterDamster
And to talk gnomio in caves managed?

A
AmsterDamster 14.11.19

Wanamingosz
I talked to her, but anything efficient did she say, in short, killed her, killed Lohara, now his head will give as written above. I just beat him myself, and there are in short many people rioted about it.

r
raspisnoy1 14.11.19

AmsterDamster
there is no need the entire basement is blame-all red.sygrannye in the basement after the murder Lohara again yellow)) campaign only fight with him and his guard

L
Leoben 14.11.19

And why should we blame then? He supported the Beast? Or you don't have it in the group?
It's masters of the poop, and they started with the fog of death mess, and the dwarves just cargo intercepted and Lohar tried to destroy and be destroyed does not intervene Mordus!

D
Doubleg 14.11.19

Leoben
9K experience