3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chilya 14.11.19 04:17 am

Need every info about the game(answers to questions). (Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2)

As with the first game I'm willing to give explanations to many questions. The explanation of the mechanic of the game, working principle of transformation, where what how to find and much more.
The theme will be updated constantly.

The mechanics of the game
Teleport - in super Sayan or any other variations thereof, up to the maximum charged super attack activates the teleport. This only works with super attacks that can be charged(such as Kamehameha, Galik Ho, etc.). How cool is that, see for yourself in the video.

While on earth stamina regenerates 3 times faster than if you're in the air.

Rapid ascent and descent - double tapping the jump button, you can quickly rise or fall to the level selected target.

Back attack - move the enemy behind you, you can immediately turn around and continue a combo.

Conditions Question: Why are some absolute attack is not covered? Answer: some attacks have the conditions for their successful execution. It's either send the enemy into flight, or it is necessary to break the endurance.

Transformation - each race has at least one transformation, 3 Sayan and 2 of the transformation available to all. In total 9 transformations in the game.

Transformation Sayan
Super Saiyan 3 level.
(SS1) - Required 3 points of Ki. +10% Super Attacks, +5% Explosion Qi/Ki, +10% basic attack. Teleport.
(CC2) - you Need 4 division of Ki. +15% Super Attacks, +7.5% Explosion Qi/Ki, +15% base attack. Teleport.
(CC3) - requires 5 key divisions. +20% Super Strikes, +10% Explosion Qi/Ki, +20% basic attack. Teleport.

Super Vegeta - 2 level.
(CB1) - Needed 3 points of Ki. +5% Super Strikes, +10% Explosion Qi/Ki, +5% basic attack. Teleport.
(CB2) - 4 division of Ki. +7.5% Super Strikes, +15% Explosion Qi/Ki +7.5% of the base attack. Teleport.

Saiyan Future - 1 oroveanu
(SB1) - Needed 3 points of Ki. +5% Super Attacks, +5% Explosion Qi/Ki, +10% basic attack. Teleport + Improved restoration of Qi/Ki.

Cons of These transformations:
Level 1 - Almost no downsides.
Level 2 - qi/Ki and stamina, it becomes harder to recover.
Level 3 - Ki is almost recovered, in principle, only through the use of skills such as the maximum charge.

Transformation race friezes
Become the Gold - Need 3 of division Ki. +30% Explosion Qi/Ki, movement speed through the air increased. The speed of the charges qi/Ki is increased. No cons.

Transformation namekian
Become a Giant - you Need 3 points of Ki.
+ Super Armor and complete ignore damage while you have the endurance.
- Absorbed by stamina

Transformation earthlings/people
Kinton and Neebo.
+ Super Armor.
- You cannot use super/absolute attack.

Transformations majin
Cleansing - you Need 3 points of Ki.
- Absorbed by endurance.

Transformation is available to all
1. Kaioken - 3 levels.
ККх1 - Need >1 division of Ki. +2.5% Super Attacks(12% absolute attack), +2.5% Explosion Qi/Ki, +2.5% of base attack.(absorbs 100 endurance 28 seconds)
ККх3 - you Need 3 points of Ki. +7.5% Super Attacks(17% absolute attack), +7.5% Explosion Qi/Ki +7.5% of the base attack.
+ teleport takes 2 times less stamina.(consumes 100 stamina for 14 seconds)
- You take 10% more damage.
ККх20 - you Need 5 points of Ki. +15% Super Attacks(25% absolute attack), +15% Explosion Qi/Ki, +15% base attack.
+ teleport does not consume endurance.(consumes 100 stamina over 4 seconds)
- You get 30% more damage.

100 stamina = 1 division.

2. The opening of the Capacity - Need 5 divisions of CI. +15% Super Strikes, +15% Explosion Qi/Ki, +15% base attack. No Cons.
-------------------------------
182 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chilya 14.11.19

What? Where? When?

How to fly in town? - The ability to fly, the city will open as you progress through the main plot of the game, namely after passing the arch friezes.

Desire Shenron what they are and what gives?
01. I want money - 500K Zeny
02. I want a rare item - accessory: radish(a reference to the fact that Goku is a farmer and raises radish)
03. I want to dress up - the crystal set(1) and Seth gold(2) armor(both can be obtained by transferring saves from the first game)
04. I want to become stronger
05. I want to grow - to raise the level.
06. I want a new absolute attack - 1. attack Hit. 2 Attack of the characters of Nova and EIS.
07. I want a new super attack - 1. attack Hit. 2 Attack of the characters of Nova and EIS.
08. I want more characters - unlock 1 of 4 characters(Heath, Shenron Nova, EIS and omega Shenron Shenron)
09. I want to get a second chance in life - reset stat.
10. I want to look stunning - change the appearance(height, weight, hair, eyes, skin color, etc.).
11. I want medals - 10 medals.
After amplification, the balls have a Guru, there are additional desires.
12. I want to dress up more - set the turtle hermit.
13. I want another new absolute attack - Attack omega Shenron.
14. I want another new super attack - Attack omega Shenron.
15. I want a full belly and a 30 - Pudding.

Transformation, how to get them? - In the hub there are 5 teleporters. There and get these transformations, completing quests NPCs, new jobs will appear with higher levels(30-40 level this is the gap which must receive the mission which gives you access to transformations).
1. Corporation Capsules - Sayan Transformation.
2. House Guru - Transformation namekian.
3. House Hercule - Transformation earthlings/humans.
4. Ship Friezes - the transformation of race friezes.
5. House Madina Buu - the majin Transformation.

Kaioken - PZ 08.

The opening of the Potential - Z Pass on the grade 5 test for upgrade to open another test after which you will receive this transformation.

C
Chilya 14.11.19

SS punch/QQ bang

The best items

Recipes -

C
Chilya 14.11.19

Did you know?

01. When you transfer your character cannot be transferred:
1. All transformations
2. Skills character Bardok
3. Skills character Vis

02. Creating a new character you will have to re-take the PP, the campaign mode and the Expert's Mission. But like in the first game the inventory you have in common, all the clothes, gear, and skills have access to any of the characters and open them again is not necessary.

03. The new maximum points in one article = 125, not 100 points like it was in the first game. But for this we need to go through the ritual in the house of the Guru.

04. 4 characters you can only open if you make a wish I want more of the characters, these characters Hit, EIS Shenron, Nova Shenron and omega Shenron. One wish each.

05. Transport #340 is kintoun(cloud Goku from the original DB).

06. In XENOVERSE 2 as in the first game there is a secret mission, to open them you have to gather 5 eggs time, you can get them following all the Corporation of Capsules, in the House of the Guru, in the House of Hercule, the Ship Freezes and the House Magina Buu.

07. Interaction with NPCs. NPS are, they have question marks over my head but talking with them does nothing, what to do, why are they here? Well let's interact! That's all the interaction positions, some open new positions while others give the buns for their application.

IMPORTANT - These interactions I liked, for such things I want the game to drop points, it's pretty interesting and I wish you read what NPCs say and interacted using your head(Except Dumb and Tanila, these guys don't give tips there stupidly it is necessary to poking everything until you get it).
If lazy watch the video. Want to have fun - talk with NPCs and find out what they want from you.

Sorry for the English text but Russian translation is very bad, so I'm better in English to play and understand what's going on than to read a curve and a senseless translation IMHO.

PS if you want to put my video somewhere else - no problem, but leave a link to this page, let them read the whole topic.

08. In the game you can change the music, to do this, write in the steam store(in Hboks PSN or live, depending on your platform) aoki and download a free DLC. Then the city will have a character with the appearance of Steve Aoki(basically the store would be a screen so we'll see). He'll appear not far from the school Orange High and opposite the shop of accessories, you have to talk to him to change the music.

09. The influence of height and weight on the stats of the character.
Height:
1. -6% Health \ +6% Movement Speed
2. -3% Health \ +3% Movement Speed
3. 0 \ 0
4. +3% Health \ -3% Movement Speed

Weight:
1. + 3-5% Explosions Qi \ - 3-5% Super Attacks.
2. 0 \ 0
3. - 3-5% Explosions Qi \ + 3-5% Super Attacks.

M
Morkovka0077 14.11.19

Hi! Can you tell us about the mechanics of transformation? What determines the activation of 1,2 and 3 super Sayan , from Ki or from the timing of anything? What are the bonus stats they give? Are skills in the transformation? Thank you)

M
Morkovka0077 14.11.19

And something else, too)) is it possible to fly around the city? Or as roller only on a flying machine move?

C
Chilya 14.11.19

Morkovka0077
Well, but you're too early started to ask before another 4 days.... well I will answer.

M
MajinJezuz 14.11.19

Will there be critical if I costum Madina and rscaal the Ki blast?

C
Chilya 14.11.19

MajinJezuz
I don't think it will be a problem.

d
drekazet 14.11.19

When will preloading?

K
Kirill Korneev 14.11.19

drekazet
judging by the fact that the game comes out in a few hours, the preloading will not happen. The game comes out>you shake it>playing.

d
drekazet 14.11.19

Kirill Korneev
Clearly, thanks for an explanation

C
Chilya 14.11.19

Kirill Korneev
drekazet
I thought so but won preloading suddenly appeared.

d
drekazet 14.11.19

I have a problem, how all the same otkrut super si?

C
Chilya 14.11.19

drekazet
see What? Where? When?

d
drekazet 14.11.19

The Kil
Where is it?

C
Chilya 14.11.19

drekazet
Second comment top.

d
drekazet 14.11.19

The Kil
Clear. By the way I have black trunks and what to do?

C
Chilya 14.11.19

drekazet
Complete the game.

M
MajinJezuz 14.11.19

Another question there is a sense to throw 100 points into a thread attribute?

C
Chilya 14.11.19

MajinJezuz
Yes, but the new max is 125. See did you know? item 03.