3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
ItsMaffin 11.12.21 12:22 am

Lowrider Classic Car Ride [DTLS family] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The DTLS family welcomes you!

There was a desire to organize a meeting between low rider and classic cars (supercars go through the forest), so if you have one of them, you are welcome.
Game platform: PC

Meeting rules
Do not hit cars
Do not kill other players
Do not turn on the passive mode
Drive the car realistically (do not drive, do not demolish all the posts and cars in your path)
Driving on highways and highways no more than 120 km / h
Call as many people as possible

Schedule of the meeting
1) We are going to the los custom tuning center.
2) We go to the parking lot, take pictures, collect people if someone does not have time, take pictures.
3) We are going to take off in the desert, drag racing.

Meeting date: 24/10/2015 19:00 Kiev time; 20:00 Moscow time

my nickname in Social Club: VasaRULb add me, then connect to my server.

There will be a broadcast on the YouTube stream, so you can then see the whole meeting in the recording
20 Comments
Sort by:
I
ItsMaffin 11.12.21

UPD the route of the meeting has been updated, a detailed map will be available soon

I
Ilya950 11.12.21

at 20:00 Moscow time? I have it 2 o'clock in the morning :(

I
ItsMaffin 11.12.21

Ilya950
oooh sad = (

M
MrGodDamnIt 11.12.21

Hello everyone!
Let's go by the following route:
We meet in Los Customs, then we pick up people on the way to the parking lot, and go to the hippodrome to wind circles on our iron horses) We go up the mountain road to the river and the dam, take pictures against the background of beautiful flora and fauna, trudging further along the highway in desert, arrange a drag at the airport, enjoy the local beauty of the mountainous terrain and run-down churches, drive along the ocean, shop for everything you need and set off back to the city, first of all we drop into the car wash to wash off all the dirt of a long journey. The final point of our journey will be Pier del Piero! Good mood and free beer are provided)) We are waiting for everyone!

I
ItsMaffin 11.12.21

Thanks to everyone who visited us, it was super mega cool and fun, we honestly did not expect so many people))
videos and photos from the gathering will be added later! we are waiting for you on our next pokatushki;)

We

managed to collect the video recording of the stream by 1:16:00, so if you are not interested in the prelude) you can safely wind to the gathering itself :))

P
PaulBaumer 11.12.21

Hmm, did the general population of the playground start organizing good events in the games? Well done

I
ItsMaffin 11.12.21

PaulBaumer
are happy to try;) but in fact, I wanted to organize a gathering for fun, show myself and see other cars;)

D
Denis Elnikov 11.12.21

Damn, what not at first, you started writing the record when I left = (

I
ItsMaffin 11.12.21

Denis Elnikov
Yes, I'm sorry, my jamb = (
noticed that it wasn’t written when we arrived at the beach: /

v
victorzh 11.12.21

ItsMaffin
Next time write at least a day, OK? I would have taken part with great pleasure, but I have just read it.

M
MrGodDamnIt 11.12.21

Spoiler

Tusnya went with a bang!), Although it often got out of control, in general we had a good time and the epic ending on the last photo confirms this) tomorrow we will most likely repeat it, details a little later)

I
Ilya950 11.12.21

go crazy, it was cool there! organizer krasava!

D
Denis Elnikov 11.12.21

I agree, it was very cool, just guys, let's not wake up any more garbage about bags of money, because you can fly to the bathhouse. Yesterday someone spawned bags of dough through me, and this is not very good, if this is the case today, it is unlikely that people will gather, this is my second ban, I also collected bags of chitak and went to the ban.

I
ItsMaffin 11.12.21

Denis Elnikov
Sorry, but the bags did not depend on us)) in the future we will create our own server)
victorzh
Yes, of course, we suddenly wanted to arrange everything ourselves, it was necessary to announce the truth in a day or two)

D
Denis Elnikov 11.12.21

Ok Let's start today?

I
ItsMaffin 11.12.21

Denis Elnikov
while we are thinking about the route and the topic of the gathering, not the fact that today. How everything will be ready, we will announce in this topic. Wait)

D
Denis Elnikov 11.12.21

OK.
I suggest jumping from a springboard over an airplane at the airfield, the airplane can be changed from the smallest to the largest.

I
ItsMaffin 11.12.21

Denis Elnikov
good idea)

a
adsafsdaf02311323 11.12.21

In general, it was not bad, I liked it.

D
Denis Elnikov 11.12.21

What time do we start?