3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sh8der 11.12.21 12:22 am

Mods don't work. Not trivial! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello guys, I think from the title of the topic you already understand what my problem is.
I must say right away that my pirated game was downloaded from somewhere from the root, version 1.02, in the root of the folder there are files with the entry of the word GOG, so I think that this is a GOG version of the game (PS - I still didn't understand what it was).
I install the mods seems to be correct, I create the Mods folder, I throw the mod folder there, if there is a bin folder in the mod, then I transfer it to the root with a replacement. I also installed the mod from the nexus with the help of their installer, too, nothing did not work.
Mostly I want a mod with a random appearance of monsters, I installed it and the mod settings menu appeared in the game, but I didn't notice that the mod worked! :( Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Waiting for an answer, waiting and hopeful!
Thank you for reading!
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 11.12.21

sh8der
maybe the mod according to the game version does not fit, for example, you have 1.02, and the mod is 1.11

Z
Zombi_anarchist 11.12.21

sh8der
What error appears on the screen?

s
sh8der 11.12.21

Zombi_anarchist
Not at all. Everything starts up and the game works stably, BUT how the mod works is not noticeable, I thought maybe I did not set the monster spawning settings correctly, so I put the mod on the camera zoom, and ... the camera did not come closer, in other words, the mod did not work, and so it was with one mod!

s
sh8der 11.12.21

Genom94
I downloaded an older version from here, where there was no mod control panel yet, it did not work. Yesterday I installed the latest version from the nexus, which is for 1.10 - 1.11, there is a panel from the mod, there is no mod action! :( Now I am slowly pulling light patches from here.

Z
Zombi_anarchist 11.12.21

sh8der
Most likely the version of the game is not supported.
Put it 1.11.
Everything works.

s
sh8der 11.12.21

Zombi_anarchist
This is very sad, because you have to look for a patch on trackers, and then download ~ 10G at an Internet speed of 8 Mbit, I don't want to spend a day downloading. It looks like you have to play like this! Thanks for the advice!

T
Thoothless 11.12.21

Mod support was added in patch 1.8.1. Download the latest patch.

s
sh8der 11.12.21

WitcherPlayer
Thanks, I'll try. But how then to explain the fact that the mod control panel appeared in the game? And will it be necessary to start a new game after installing the patches? For I have already played 200 hours there,

T
Thoothless 11.12.21

sh8der
No, it's not necessary, just after installing the patch, boot and save on the new version.

s
sh8der 11.12.21

WitcherPlayer
SPS, I'll try!