3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Priys90 11.12.21 12:22 am

Russian dubbing (Mass Effect 3)

Hello everyone, not long ago I came across a pretty good Russian voice acting of the 3rd part from CGInfo.tv
http://gamersweb.ru/blogs/gryadet-russkiy-dublyazh-mass-effect-3/
31 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shnyag 11.12.21

I'm going to vomit.

O
Olly-alpha 11.12.21

I just looked / listened. But a very good dubbing ...

c
cybr4rm 11.12.21

Shnyag, are you feeling better?

We tried, by the way. It turned out very well. And the voices are well matched.

L
Levitate 11.12.21

The voices are not bad, Shepard's voice resembles the dude from "Dregs")

U
Usarussa 11.12.21

very good, the voices are even better than in part 1

S
Shnyag 11.12.21

Shnyag, are you feeling better?
Nope. With this dubbing, the game is generally perceived differently, not as an ME, how I can not like it. No dubbing even comes close to the original. Here they did better than the one-ass in the first part, I agree, but still far from cake, spoil ME with voice acting, no, thank you.

J
John Lokk 11.12.21

Vega's voice does not fit, Shepard's voice is good, but the intonation is not the same. Looks like sight-reading without playing the game. Although, in general, if people want dubbing, even this, then why not? Subtitles suit me.

P
Priys90 11.12.21

Yes, I don’t argue that the original voice acting is better, but now I was playing a game, and it’s hard to read the subtitles during the battle, especially when the enemy enters your rear, and there are quite good dialogues between party members at these moments

J
John Lokk 11.12.21

Well, this is already a matter of habit and knowledge of the language. Tricky dialogues can not always be understood and all sorts of jokes like: "Make way for a new gray mediator!" quite understandable. Now localization is not favored, since it is a costly business. But some games cannot be imagined without them. For example, The Witcher enjoyed playing our localization.

O
Olly-alpha 11.12.21

Yes, of course, there will not be 100% compliance with the original, but in any case, what has already been done is many times better than the translation from 1C of the first part of ME. I would be quite happy with a translation of this quality. Subs are fine with me, I was formally against the voice acting, remembering how ME1 was fucked up. But if this is so ... then good.

D
Deathspell omega 11.12.21

but finally, I understand English perfectly, the
voice acting is fucking unnecessary,
and when I read the credits I see a lot of mistakes and inaccuracies

D
DexentsMax 11.12.21

Look at Deathspell Omega from the outside.

O
OculusMortem 11.12.21

Deathspell Omega
Hto bi hawaril xD
(^^ SarcasM ^^)

UPD: On the subject: Going for a license? Will there be no ban?

G
Grumpy cat 11.12.21

Chemist2006
Why is it banned ? I dlts pirated people and put norms on me

On the topic: I don't understand people who "love the original translation" ... You and the films in the original with subtitles are you watching ???

S
Shnyag 11.12.21

On the subject: I do not understand people who "love the original translation" ... You and the films in the original with subtitles are you watching ???
And I don't understand people who like dubbing. Okay, just a voice-over translation, although you can hear the voice of the actor and his intonation, dubbing is all hammered, how can you not understand this? Why do we need to listen to Martin Sheen's voice, let's replace it with some third-rate dubbing actor, but fuck Carrie-Anne Moss, we will replace it too. There was a good dubbing in the Soviet Union, Belmondo with the voice of Karachentsov, De Funes with the voice of Belyavsky, that was dubbing.

S
SAYER 11.12.21

I don't know how you feel about it, but for me English is half-native and dubbing in Russian sounds ... it's easier to say that the voice acting is not very suitable. I give a plus for the idea, but in order to completely transfer the whole meaning of the lines, the entire emotional spectrum, you need not only to have sound recording equipment, you need to feel the universe of the game itself, because the game itself is much more epic than any series that can be dubbed in this way. Professional actors do it - what are Mark Mir, Jennifer Hale, Carrie-Anne Moss, Brandon Keener, Martin Sheen and many others. So dubbing is a matter of taste. But I have nothing against it, someone had to do it, I'm glad that at least there are such people)

P
Pirozhok-san 11.12.21

I like it)) if sometime this happens - I will only be glad) Samara would like the voice of the Russian Morrigan))) I really like it))

P
Pirozhok-san 11.12.21

* drags along quietly, puppy delight *

D
DentonX7 11.12.21

Pirozhok-san
still would be intonation and manner of speech, yeah

H
Hexogen 11.12.21

I remember the Russian voice acting of the first mass effect, and now the third! Only the second is missing)