3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xavier_29Th 11.12.21 12:22 am

where did back to karkand go? (Battlefield 3)

A year later, I decided to play my favorite battlefield 3 premium, but upon installation I found that the add-on back to karkand was not there. How could this happen? And what to do?
6 Comments
Sort by:
W
Web user 11.12.21

# 1. Open your eyes wider.
# 2. If no. 1 does not help in solving the problem, contact the TP Origin, they help the sloops.

A
Aenmutus 11.12.21

Two of my friends have lost 3 battles from their profile. At startup, the key requires, but that key does not fit XD

m
marrader 11.12.21

Pulpy by the
way, my game also disappeared (

N
Nehalim 11.12.21

Those. support is poor as far as possible, well, and the conclusion: bypass the "beginning" side.

B
BoBaIIyTuH 11.12.21

Pulpy
My third battle also asks for a key, you just need to press the cancellation and start again. Sometimes it starts from the second time, sometimes from the tenth. I read their forum, this problem is already a year old, no less. And it was caused by updating the origin, and the worst thing is that they put a huge bolt on it.

X
Xavier_29Th 11.12.21

Network user
Pulpy
marrader
IceDMC
BoBaIIyTuH
really starts the battle every other time, including the karkand - it gives an error every other time ... although after several restarts the game starts working normally. I hope at least it will work this way, and not be cut off at all.
ATP to you for adequate answers. (Who is inadequate - "go to ***, smart guys")