3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KeKLoL15000 11.12.21 12:22 am

Secret button in Vizima Castle (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I accidentally found this button on the wall. When pressed, you hear the sound of opening something, but you can't see what. Maybe someone found it?

7 Comments
Sort by:
[
[X-EcUt] 11.12.21

I also found it just today !! Maybe it wasn't before? : D

On the left, the wall opened and there is a box with a note. From it you can understand how Roderick de Wette returned the curse of Adda.

f
fox 453 11.12.21

[X-EcUt]
she was always there

B
Bupycop 11.12.21

-_- it's even scary to imagine how many such hidden doors you missed, if in the prologue itself, you managed to find this door only now ... I generally have a habit of running around with the witch's instinct button held down

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.12.21

Bupycop Does the
game have so many hidden doors?

B
Bupycop 11.12.21

ZlobnyDed
Not quite like this, but there are plenty of hidden treasures. Which are not displayed by signs. namely, hidden.
ZlobnyDed For
example, in the White Garden, in the garrison of the nilfs, behind the hospital, there is an aqueduct that you can get to if you break the wall with aard and jump over.

O
Old_Nick 11.12.21

Bupycop
Not really. More precisely - on the destroyed bridge (which is right from the gate), you can jump over without additional. actions, there, at the end, a couple of chests / bags with good loot. And there are, like, rooms, the door to which is also from the castle, but it is closed, that's where - yes, you can get only from the outside, breaking through the wall with arad, the same chest and corpse with a key to the door;)
But in general - yes, such " there are quite a few secrets. For example: in Vrythykh you can climb (usefully;)) on roofs / towers. In Novigrad - there are houses with "attics", which can be reached only from the outside, the same good loot, incl. and recipes, sometimes;). Balcony in the "Abandoned Tower" in Velen, etc. etc.

J
JOKERIVAN 11.12.21

And what to do with the statuettes of animals that can be found in the destroyed house of the magician, there are still smelly cheeses, and also there is some kind of lever on the wall, but what it opens is not clear (took place a couple of months ago, but now I remember)