3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Good_Lewandowski 11.12.21 12:22 am

Relationship with Triss (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Will there be something if you stay in Passifola and "relax"? After Triss confessed his love?
12 Comments
Sort by:
r
ronin991 11.12.21

staying in Passiflora and using the services provided by this institution will not affect the storyline with Triss in any way

L
LoKKi_SKY 11.12.21

Good_Lewandowski
As far as we know, no! Such "relaxation" will not affect the love branch with any of the sorceresses))

K
Killmen712 11.12.21

There will be nothing.

t
tiv333 11.12.21

Good_Lewandowski
love is love, but you always want to "relax": D

O
Old_Nick 11.12.21

Neither brothels, nor the Iron Maiden, nor Keira affect relations with key Persians.
Such is Geralt "polygamous";)

A
Abibok 11.12.21

Only shura-mura from Yen affect. If you stir up with her too, you will remain at a broken trough. And brothels in this regard are the safest, dare to fornicate. )))

M
Mantykora 11.12.21

Good_Lewandowski
Even Shani is not a hindrance, love with Triss. She has amnesia about the events of The Witcher 1.

Still, it's a pity that there is no choice between three: Ian, Triss, Shani. Of course, I always chose Triss, but they offended the Witcher veterans ...

A
Angeluss 11.12.21

Does the spy from Nilfgard affect the relationship?)

M
Mantykora 11.12.21

Angelus1991
Yes already answered: TRISS or YENNIFER. Everything else is casual connections.

S
Stribogg 11.12.21

Angelus1991
Che for a spy, did I miss something?))

R
Rabidity 11.12.21

Stribogg
At the gwent championship in Novigrad, she appears and additional. the quest is given, which, if desired, you can refuse.

r
ronin991 11.12.21

Angelus1991 not spy does not affect I just finished this quest like all the rules