3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HECKCER 11.12.21 12:22 am

Console commands (Fallout 4)

Guys, do you think the console commands will be the same or new?
21 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 11.12.21

This is Bethesda. For new functions, they may come up with a couple of commands, but most of them will be the same, especially the irreplaceable "tcl" will remain, since you will definitely have to get stuck in models.

E
Esthetix 11.12.21

The game has not come out yet, but the dodik is already going to read it, and nafig play like that.

D
Dmitriy_XAN 11.12.21

Esthetix
well, as the person above noticed the tcl command is not replaceable, in all Tes ah and in F3 at the start, every now and then there were glitches with textures, then you get stuck, then you can't go through the open door)))

E
Esthetix 11.12.21

Dmitriy_XAN It's
cool in all the games listed I played from the start and there was no such thing, maybe you need to play it right

L
LaOladaaaaa 11.12.21

Esthetix
just there are times when you can get stuck in textures)))

A
Azaznzel 11.12.21

What kind of crazy topics? You also ask how to kill the boss! The game didn't come out.

p
pekabir 11.12.21

tgm, tcl, twf, tm, coc and other shit hasn't changed since Morr

H
HECKCER 11.12.21

yfgjnnvcg
I just asked what you cling to words.
Esthetix read ???? I think tcl is always useful, for example, to find a way out of a huge black building or from textures in f3 tcl used often and in Skyrim it happened. The baker
is basically correct. LaOladaaaaa I agree with you.
Dmitriy_XAN
was worse but said it correctly.
At_sagor a couple of three is too badly said, but one new code is another matter.

D
Dmitriy_XAN 11.12.21

Esthetix
to play TES and not try to find nags in every cave, hell knows where, this is not right to play (an example of the same pestilence, in which there was a sea of ​​these nines, I will not forget the moment when practically at the beginning of the game, with the help of a scroll of levitation , found daedric gloves in the sanctuary between the column and the stone at a height of 7 meters from the ground and by the way got stuck in the textures, in those days, there were no Internet connections and I didn't know how to load the result), the problem is more that all the big open world games come out with glitches)))

M
M0f 11.12.21

TGM Foreva.

L
L0neWanderer 11.12.21

Esthetix
It's not about cheats))), tcl - very often helps out ... very often ...

H
HECKCER 11.12.21

dimsink1
at exactly

s
sCard 11.12.21

twf, tm - what are the commands?

L
LaOladaaaaa 11.12.21

pekabir
daaa ", tgm" is the most important, took a minigun and went to hack like a mad HD (or from a leg)

_
_Surgeon_ 11.12.21

TGM is your god among the games of the Gazebo))

E
Eagle387 11.12.21

at_sagor
it seems to me that they will be different, because the engine will change. because "tcl", "tgm" was in F3, F3NW, Skyrim, Oblivion. Because the engines are the same there.

D
Dragon2055 11.12.21

Eagle387
The engine remained the same as in Skyrim, only a couple of effects were added on top.
if you think that ID Tech is here, then I hasten to upset you - it's not so.

A
AT_Sagor 11.12.21

Eagle387
What nonsense !? How do game engines relate to console commands? And if it comes to that, Skirym uses a different engine, there was also such a game from Bethesda: "Morrowind", with its own engine - there were also the same basic commands (tcl, tgm and the like).

d
darkpromo 11.12.21

at_sagor
The engine has not changed since the days of Morra, they just change the name and add a couple of buns.

A
AT_Sagor 11.12.21

blazer666
Yes, here I have a bit of a twist, but only for Morrwind, Skirym has a different engine. For example: from Morrwind to Fallout New Vegas, "Gamebryo" was used, and Skyrim and, as I understood, Fallout 4 will have a "Creation Engine".