3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DOLOMIT_YURA 11.12.21 12:22 am

How to fix a game crash when opening a map ??? (Mad Max)

How to fix a game crash when opening a map ???
18 Comments
Sort by:
D
DOLOMIT_YURA 11.12.21

or when taking off in a hot air balloon?

F
FreeMan 11.12.21

Buy litsuhu PROFFIT

D
Devilochek 11.12.21

Yra_85
I don’t know, maybe someone’s norms work, but I tried all the methods that I found and the fig doesn’t help, there are 2 options either the gods will descend and the norms will appear crack or buy litsuha

D
DOLOMIT_YURA 11.12.21

I'm already thinking about faces

D
DOLOMIT_YURA 11.12.21

well how to fix the crash

m
moonchild69 11.12.21

Yra_85
Well, what are you whining? They told you - get a license and don't know any problems. And then all sorts of shit reporters will pump up, then they write here that nothing works, it enrages already.

f
fominviatheslav20 11.12.21

Try to install VIN10, reinstalling from 7 to 10 helped me. On 7 the card never opened, although I tried all the repacks and tips, after installing 10 - the card works without problems, and I probably can't wait for a new crack ...

W
Wise fool 11.12.21

This is karma. You steal - suffer!

S
Seryoga Yussenkov 11.12.21

moonchild69
you are so smart, buy a license and don't know any problems .... firstly, it's not a fact that when you buy a license you won't have any problems, the card will start working, something else will stop working, and secondly, not all people can afford to buy licensed games, and finally, thirdly, not every person needs a license at all, for example, I'm not going to buy a game, since it is extremely unreasonable to spend from 1.5k and higher on a game that you just go through and delete (for more, this game is not needed)

m
moonchild69 11.12.21

Seryoga Yussenkov
Yes, I'm smart. And everything will start working - and that's a fact, boy. And if it doesn't work, then throw your bucket away. And are you so poor that you can't find 1000 rubles for a game? Well then, keep pumping shitty guys and crying that something doesn't work there, bum

W
Wise fool 11.12.21

Serega Yussenkov
First of all, patches are released for any game on a license. Secondly, you come to the store and you don’t have enough money for a product, do you steal it? Thirdly, if you think that the developer, localizer, and publisher have overestimated their work, you may not buy their product.

b
bre4kthru 11.12.21

first press the binoculars, and then try to open the map, they say it helps someone.

S
Seryoga Yussenkov 11.12.21

Alex85
I agree with you, patches come out, but waiting for a patch for several months and not being able to play I think it will not give anyone pleasure, no, I don’t steal, because when I go to the store I usually have enough money for what I need, I don’t count that the developer overestimated his work, I just think that not everyone can or wants to buy the game at once.

i
insel 11.12.21

but about the game, I will say this:
do not want problems - buy a license. I am also annoyed by people who cn ... stole the game from the developer, and then complain about the injustice that the game does not work stably! that is, you have money, but why don't you buy games? the answer is simple - the toad is strangling. freebie ... you quickly get used to it, but in return you get a CUT-OFF product and a sea of ​​bad feelings. I passed the Mad Max game a long time ago (yes, yes, I have a license) and having received a lot of pleasure without any problems, I switched to something new. to pay money or not to pay, everyone decides CAM, but giving 900 rubles for a pleasure that can be stretched even for several months or even years (depending on the passage of a particular game) is not a big price. I spend 5k rubles a month only on cigarettes, and then some 900 for a game ...
do not want to pay for the finished product, EXERCISE with the stripped-down (pirate), your right, your nerves. I said everything!

J
Jeff-xxx 11.12.21

There was no problem with the map, the pirate, the last crack, I ran it through the launcher (Launcher by TOPER), but the game quickly got bored, I'll take it down.

D
DOLOMIT_YURA 11.12.21

insel
QUIT SMOKING

D
DOLOMIT_YURA 11.12.21

tell me who nebut solved this problem ???

D
DOLOMIT_YURA 11.12.21

Tell me who has what repack? which is better to install?