3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dobrovlianin 11.12.21 12:32 am

problem with trainers (XCOM: Enemy Unknown)

none of the found trainers adds either engineers or scientists or money, everything is in order for the fighters, and with the development of the base, none of them works as soon as they try
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
LordRegent303 11.12.21

dobrovlianin
I cheat money with the cheats engine

d
dobrovlianin 11.12.21

Mr_Maks_QOLDEN
I don’t need money, or rather, this is not a problem, but engineers are needed, especially at the beginning of the game, and scientists would not be in the way.

d
dobrovlianin 11.12.21

Mr_Maks_QOLDEN
I "filled" money through artmani. just to know how the same can be done with scientists and engineers? For these functions and codes, then nowhere else, I've been digging for the second day, nothing. and tables of all sorts in bulk, of course, but they do not smell of engineers. strange that no one was even interested in this issue on the forums. maybe they did it with the trainers? but I have none of those that I found in two days, none of them wants to add engineers, and in general nothing works on the base in any one, only soldiers, well, resources through artmani

S
Steffvmf 11.12.21

dobrovlianin The
new trainer will appear in "Cheats" as moderators check it. The trainer is relevant for the license (with or without mod, no difference). For pirates, look for a cheat for your version

d
dobrovlianin 11.12.21

Steffvmf
does not work it, even under the installed version. I wrote about this above. I generally think that the problem is in the windows version, I have 10, but the same problem was then when there was an eight, I just did not attach any importance to it, well, it does not work, and dropped. but if so, what is the problem there? by the way, today I downloaded another version separately, with "long war" installed, the same problem

S
Steffvmf 11.12.21

dobrovlianin
Well, try to run a new trainer on behalf of the administrator ... And if that doesn't help, then in compatibility mode ... although I don't think that the problem is in 10k ... I also have a 10k 64bit one, there are no problems ... licenses with and without mod, goes without problems

S
Steffvmf 11.12.21

And if a pirate, then the version of the game is shown in the main menu, look for a trainer purely for this version ... And if that doesn't help ... then download CheatEngine and create your own trainer for yourself)))

d
dobrovlianin 11.12.21

Steffvmf
just downloaded, everything works. Thank you. delete topic