3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Orypka 11.12.21 12:32 am

System requirements? (Black Desert)

The computer is more than suitable for the recommended system requirements, but even at low graphics settings, the FPS jumps from 10-40 ... Who faced this problem? How do I fix it?
PS Proofs on their forum did not help much
13 Comments
Sort by:
O
OakSorcerer 11.12.21

Orypka
In more detail, you can config?

O
Orypka 11.12.21

OakSorcerer
i5 4430 (3ggz) 8GBRAM 560nvidia GTX (1gb) mother of Z87-D3HP

D
Devilniceman 11.12.21

Orypka
faced the same problem, but I have a config (i5 3450 (3.1gz) 16g ram and asus nvidia gtx 970) the average preset is 60 fps in less cities. This is due to the fact that the world is constantly loaded, so do not worry and wait, maybe they will improve the optimization)))

p
pochtipushkin 11.12.21

I installed this miracle just for the sake of it - graphics, gameplay to check out. Config in the profile. At maximum settings (even without the "Maximum functions" checkbox or something like that), the fps sagged to 5. I rummaged through the Internet, found information on optimization through the NVidia control panel, set everything up as described, the fps began to fluctuate from 20 to 60. At the same time the load of the video card did not rise above 40%. Often, the FPS hung around 40 even when the character did not move and looked at one point.

Deleted. There is simply no optimization.

O
OakSorcerer 11.12.21

Orypka
At low levels, definitely up to 10 should not sink. Prots you have norms, vidyashka is really a bit of a hat already, but again - for low more than. Try it in the gamenet launcher, uncheck the "distribution distribution" checkbox in the download parameters, maybe it will load the disk for you. In general, the optimization is deplorable, of course.

e
exlubu 11.12.21

Orypka
for normal operation of the game you need the following system configuration -8 core processor with 18 logical threads, 20 gigabytes of memory, and note 6 gigs will go to your PVE when fighting raid bosses in a group at low graphics options, after installing the game you should have at least 200 gigs of free disk space only for this game, a gtx 960 series video card 4 gigabytes of memory so as
not to log in pvp battles and with bosses, only windows 7-8-64 bit for the game, in no case Windows 10 game launcher is not there and then will start updating and install you a whole bunch of viruses from China due to a virus in the QGNA launcher that the game does not claim as its antivirus, the Internet speed is at least 10 Mbps

O
Orypka 11.12.21

exlubu
xD made my evening)

PS The only way out that I found was to jump on channels where there are fewer people: C

I
Incredible 11.12.21

Orypka is
the same only on medium

O
Orypka 11.12.21

Incredible
by MSC, somewhere until 10 o'clock everything is normal, then lags begin

S
SandSkrem 11.12.21

Try also in the settings in the Optimization section to check the boxes only for your effects and lights, and something else there. Lagalo wildly in the cities, after that the lags disappeared.

S
SandSkrem 11.12.21

Try also in the settings in the Optimization section to check the boxes only for your effects and lights, and something else there. Lagalo wildly in the cities, after that the lags disappeared.

O
OakSorcerer 11.12.21

I noticed a bug related to the launcher. It happens that contacts are loaded endlessly, and I did not attach much importance to this (everything is in incentive, or in-game), but then I noticed that in this state he eats 10 percent of the percentage of the sample all the time! So keep in mind, if the contact list lags, restart the launcher.

D
Dante Kratos 11.12.21

can I run at 1024 at 768 ???