3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sawich94 11.12.21 12:32 am

Using Replaced Car Models in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

We check the vidos under the spoiler.
Spoiler
---------- The
video is not mine, and the quality is lame there, but not the point, the point is that there is a guy who drives a GTR and a Porsche online.
Who tried this topic? And can anyone try?
Spoiler Unfortunately, I have no opportunity, because a profile for 250+ people and even a gang is twice as thick, well, like, suddenly a ban, I can't sit in a bath: D
http://ru.socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/sawich94
How You can see it on the video, and in the guy’s profile, he’s been skating like that for a long time, nooo ... I still want to check 100%. So are there volunteers ??
5 Comments
Sort by:
k
kosq4okk 11.12.21

When he drives into the workshop, it says "bravado banshee", this is a muscle car from an elite store. It's just that most likely with the help of changing addresses, I changed the skin of the car, in (Soviets) there is my topic, on getting "Rooseveld" to my collection, there you can read about changing addresses.

A
Apolinariy85 11.12.21

Sawich94
Checking the vidos under the spoiler.
What are we doing ???

M
Marty52 11.12.21

kosq4okk
What nafig address spoofing? Are you claiming that there is a Porsche 918 in the game? And you can get it just by fiddling with the Cheat Engine? THIS IS A MOD.

it says "bravado banshee", it's a muscle car.
No, it's not a muscle car.

Sawich94
Hardly anyone wants to take risks and put mods, because Rocky can be banned for replacing models and textures. So it is unlikely that someone with a licensed copy of the game will help you. Yes, and I would advise to score on this idea and play as it is.

k
kosq4okk 11.12.21

Marty52

Yes, this is not a muscle car, this is a sports class, just as I remember this car, I immediately remember its skidding, so the "muscle car" most likely came to mind.

I didn’t assert anything, I just gave my own version of how it happened.

B
BLACK MILK 11.12.21

If he managed to launch online with another model of the car, then only he sees it, since I'm not sure that others in the session have the same mod.