3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark corsair 11.12.21 12:32 am

Universe Literature (Darksiders 2)

As many remember, in anticipation of the release of Darksiders, a comic was released serving as a prologue to the original game, which also introduced the universe of the game.

And now THQ, together with the publishing houses Random House and Dark Horse, have released another comic prologue for the second part of the franchise. And also a book based on the game. Both works have already been published.

Darksiders: The Abomination Vault is available to order from Barnesandnoble.com and Amazon.com

Ari Marmell's novel tells the story of a thousand years before the first game began.

pix.PlayGround.ru

The first part of the Darksiders comic: Death's Door

pix.PlayGround.ru
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark corsair 11.12.21

I have already uploaded the Russian version of the comic to the site, but the book is still available only in the original language.

L
Left-handed-Right-handed 11.12.21

Where did you download the comic?

D
Dark corsair 11.12.21

It is checked before being added to the site.

L

Where did you upload it? 3 hours looking for a niche didn’t find XD

A
Aristocrat21 11.12.21

Dark Corsair Comrad and you do not know when the second part of the comic will be released ?. It is a pity that there is no translation of the novel, it is unlikely that the guys from the Notabenoid will undertake the translation

D
Dark corsair 11.12.21

Aristocrat
21 07/12/12 18:43

Continuation of the July 25 comic. As for the book, there is a chance that the fans themselves will undertake the translation.

D
Dark corsair 11.12.21

The Russian version of the second issue of the comic "The Path of Death" has appeared. Already uploaded to PG, but while the file is being checked and added, you can familiarize yourself with the first chapter of the comic: http://www.playground.ru/files/darksiders_2_komiks_darksiders_put_smerti-59618/

pix.PlayGround.ru

L

And when will part 3 come out?

W
War1995 11.12.21

Left-handed-Right-Handed
Already out

J
JabbaCarlo 11.12.21

Where can I download the book for free?

W
War1995 11.12.21

JabbaCarlo
Nowhere, but the book has already been rated 9 out of 10 points of criticism, you can order it, but I don't know in what language =)

L

And when will the 4th part of the comic be released?

L

And when will the 4th part of the comic be released?

D
Dark corsair 11.12.21

So the final part of the comic is already available in Russian. In general, the plot of the comic is simple, but in the end there is a hint with whom Death will meet in one of the DLCs.

j
johny321 11.12.21

Where can I find a book with a full translation into Russian?